Quantcast

Who can rivel Aaron Chase and The Cut?

greg447

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
new hampshire
I personally dont like C-Dale i had a Judge with a warrantly and the frame had a hairline crack in it, C-Dale's rep in my area said they couldent do anything about it...... too make a long story short i bought a demo 8.. and love it

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
greg447 said:
I personally dont like C-Dale i had a Judge with a warrantly and the frame had a hairline crack in it, C-Dale's rep in my area said they couldent do anything about it...... too make a long story short i bought a demo 8.. and love it
Judges are the new DH bike releasing soon. Maybe you had a Gemini? Your rep sucked if that is at all true and even if it was you could deal with Cannondale directly if you registered your bike and are the oriiginal owner. They would replace the broken part of your frame very quickly. Talking bad about a company when you are clearly not fulfilling your end of the warranty agreement is silly. :nopity: If you really have this problem PM me and I will take care of the frame for you. H

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Cannondale has van dine and chase 2 really good progressive riders that like to keep the "mountain" in mountain biking...props...they will rule.