Quantcast

Who carries Smith Goggles in the Bay Area?

ricebowls

Monkey
May 24, 2002
san francisco
i just pick up new smith warps. used them 2x and decided i didn't like them. both of my reason were more a matter of personal choice. 1. need to get the double lense because the single fogs every time you ride slow or stop. 2. they didn't fit my helmet all that well. both these issues can be correted easily but i already picked up a pair of spy goggles which work great.
luc, if you want to check them out this weekend i'll bring them up to N*. if you dig them i'd be willing to let them go for cheap....$20, with extra amber lense.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
ricebowls said:
i just pick up new smith warps. used them 2x and decided i didn't like them. both of my reason were more a matter of personal choice. 1. need to get the double lense because the single fogs every time you ride slow or stop. 2. they didn't fit my helmet all that well. both these issues can be correted easily but i already picked up a pair of spy goggles which work great.
luc, if you want to check them out this weekend i'll bring them up to N*. if you dig them i'd be willing to let them go for cheap....$20, with extra amber lense.
These ones here
http://www.smithoptics.com/products/motorsportgoggle/moto_warp.html

what color do you have?

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
ricebowls said:
it's not any of those. it's like a deep grey/blue color. i'll just bring them along.
I won't be at N* this weekend Eric...so no worries. I was thinking if they were red or white I would consider taking em...but not blue! Sorry!

The model I really wanted to check out are the Wrap Ti!

Have fun at N* bro...we'll have to ride again soon.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
no worries...went to Cycle Gear this weekend to check them out. Like Ricebowl...I don't like the way the WRAP fit...way to big!! Gonna stick with my Oakley's

thanks.