Quantcast

Who sells 5.10 impacts?

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Outside of getting them direct, the only place I know of carrying them is
go-ride.com

If they fit the same as the original Intense versions then they run a little big and are very wide. I am pretty sure they will fit the same too! The soles are exactly the same as the original Intense shoes had.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
lonewolfe said:
If they fit the same as the original Intense versions then they run a little big and are very wide. I am pretty sure they will fit the same too!
no they dont..

the new 5.10's are ture to size. you wear 9.5 in Vans, you'll need 9.5's 5.10's

bikeninja

Chimp
Mar 1, 2004
Santa Cruz
if you like to ride bicycles fast with flat pedals, do yourself a big favor and purchase some lovely new 5.10's. the pinnacle of luxury, elegance, craftmanship and awesomeness, the 5.10's will make you 3.68 seconds faster. :thumb: needless to say, i love mine.

911 is so freakishly tall and out of proprtion that they don't make the shoe in his size. that's why i beat him at races. ha ha.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
yeah I found the sizes to be true as well...I wore a 10.5 in the Intese and the same size in the 5 -10 shoe...D

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Acadian said:
no they dont..

the new 5.10's are ture to size. you wear 9.5 in Vans, you'll need 9.5's 5.10's
Cool man thanks, that is what i was looking for .By the way are you the same Acadian on i-club?If you are im on there as Sliverblitzreig ,ive got a silver 02 wagon.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
GiantRider said:
Cool man thanks, that is what i was looking for .By the way are you the same Acadian on i-club?If you are im on there as Sliverblitzreig ,ive got a silver 02 wagon.
sure am :thumb:

Sweet...I have a WRB 03 Wagon

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I tried to get a pair from 5.10 and they sent me the wrong size. Then I sent them back and they never sent me the right size. I finally had to call and cancel my order. Maybe Ill try G0-Ride this time.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Well i can pretty much walk on my ceiling now; these shoes are that sticky! I got mine from Go ride instead of direct from 5.10, decided to help the little guy out . I highly recommend these things,