Quantcast

who wants to play halo

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
1 - This isn't slashdot.
2 - The only thing you will "own" is a fudge packing.
3 - Learn to use proper punctuation, spelling and grammar, and you may get somewhere.

a-swill

Chimp
Mar 19, 2007
san diego
first i dont know what slashdot is second i doubt it but you probly own plenty of those and third sorry i dont take the time to correct my errors when i mess up on a keyboard... wow you really showed me

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
first i dont know what slashdot is second i doubt it but you probly own plenty of those and third sorry i dont take the time to correct my errors when i mess up on a keyboard... wow you really showed me
Wow, you really showed him, too. Look at that awesome use of the English language.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
its kinda hard to "own" a fudgepack. haha. and just a word of advice. dont piss off that poster. he kind of has control over how long you will be posting on this site. and lastly, you should start correcting your errors or else you wont last long here and will be relegated to posting in just the freeride forum

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
its kinda hard to "own" a fudgepack. haha. and just a word of advice. dont piss off that poster. he kind of has control over how long you will be posting on this site. and lastly, you should start correcting your errors or else you wont last long here and will be relegated to posting in just the freeride forum
That guy is a tool and I am completely shocked that he's a moderator considering that "eBully" is so appropriate. He picks more fights than anyone else and is part of the staff? That's fvcked up.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
ok i dont care all that much but hes giving me sh!t for posting about halo 3 but he just did it doesnt matter though

I will correct this for you,

Ok, I don't care all that much, but he's giving me sh!t for posting about halo 3, but he just did! It doesn't matter though!...

see how punctuation helps...? You can actually read it can't you?

as for Transend... I don't think he was giving you sh!t about posting about H-3, he was giving you chit about your posting skills or lack there of. Chill a bit, hang out, read some posts and simmer down!