Quantcast

Who wants to ride Friday 5/25? Or could ya recomend a route?

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
I'm coming down to Long Beach, and would love to go for a sweet singletrack ride. I'll be bringing my XC/All Mountain bike.

*Hoping for something at least 15 miles or so, with gobs of singletrack. Super duper tech would be awesome as well. Is this Laguna hills? Any ideas?*

So if you'll be riding somewhere within 1.5 hrs of the LBC on Thursday, mind if I join?

Thanks!

-Jeff/www.bicycleweed.com

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
if you like singletrack and pain try the Corral-Kanan section of Backbone
here's a map

clicky

SWEEEEEET! I'm sooo there Friday morning. I'm gonna head home and put my trail bike together ASAP.

Anyone wanna shred this with me?

Oh, and I couldn't tell, is it 12 miles out and back, or 12 miles one way?

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
12mi. out and back, but trust me it'll beat you up.. not super tech. but a very scenic ride and will surely challenge your stamina

i'd love to join you, but alas, duty calls

AfroJack

Chimp
Nov 4, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Weed you staying for the weekend? or just a quick trip down? I'll be riding Sunday and Monday. If your up for riding later in the day friday, say after 5 I can show you around some of the trails by me.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Weed you staying for the weekend? or just a quick trip down? I'll be riding Sunday and Monday. If your up for riding later in the day friday, say after 5 I can show you around some of the trails by me.
Is that SideShow?

I have to ride earlier because my girlfriend and I will be staying with my sister in Long Beach, Thursday afternoon through Saturday morning, and if I take off to have fun for too long, girlfriend might strangle sister to death. So it's gotta be a quick ride. All is good though, gonna ride Tunnel or maybe Cold Springs or something on the drive down, well, hopefully, I dunno if the GF will be able to navigate that road too well in my old truck.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Yo Ross... Call me! My phone got stolen a couple weeks ago and I have no phone numbers anymore!!!!

AfroJack

Chimp
Nov 4, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Eric, You going to be around this weekend? I was thinking of heading down to San Diego Sunday or Monday for some riding. I'll give you a call tomorrow, got a lot of stuff to do tonight.

rockbike

Monkey
Nov 9, 2004
south lake tahoe
Eric, You going to be around this weekend? I was thinking of heading down to San Diego Sunday or Monday for some riding. I'll give you a call tomorrow, got a lot of stuff to do tonight.

justin got thet sunday you sold to him put together last night. i think we will be doing a lot of riding in the SD area this weekend