Quantcast

&^) Who'd Nest day (^&

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nick Pro-Tip : park by the golf course and get some of Sisters trail as a warm up on the way over to Evergreen Mtn. Boosh!

Also, did you give him my helmet and gloves?

I believe I already know the answer. :rant:
He did. Still in my car. My bikes are still at GBS—5010 creak and destroy wasn’t complete. I’ll pop by in an hour or two.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy crap, just rolled up to the trail head and even in the shade it is ball sweating hot and humid.

There's a nice turquoise pond about a km ride away, maybe I can talk the dudes into just swimming instead of riding.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Holy crap, just rolled up to the trail head and even in the shade it is ball sweating hot and humid.

There's a nice turquoise pond about a km ride away, maybe I can talk the dudes into just swimming instead of riding.
Swim then ride then swim. I bet there is a bongshed near the lake.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Nick Pro-Tip : park by the golf course and get some of Sisters trail as a warm up on the way over to Evergreen Mtn. Boosh!
Where is the parking down there? I've parked at Dedisse before, but that location is less than ideal...

Also, did you give him my helmet and gloves?
Yup. And @Full Trucker's portable dog bowl. Make sure that bloke gets it some day, will ya? :D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At the Forest School AGM... Waiting for it to start. I have a cooler with beer in it in my car. My colleagues are congregating for drinks right now. :/

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Outstanding ride today. Rode one of my favorite loops for the first time this season. Got there just as an FS trail crew was leaving...they cut out over 30 blowdowns, and repaired around twenty (good) water bars. Two days after a rain, to boot...soil was titties.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
infuriating number of roadies in the canyon on the way down. shit ton in the flats too. must be something going on in their world right now.
Gardened last night after a nice shed sesh with some organic chemdawg#4. Things looks good in our plot.

Thinking about hitting the trail tonight & pulling an overnighter in the woods even though its a school nite.
Topical poopdeck
5F5B35E7-D702-4ADC-9AC3-49443E25C126.jpeg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
tin can has delivered me safely back to the waterlogged cackalacky homeland. time to grab some beers on the way home and start figuring out where to ride for fuckit friday...