Quantcast

Whoops del Kentner

juancho

Chimp
Mar 6, 2004
Any monkey's out there ride Kentner Whoops between the hours of "no hot sun"? I'm a new monkey looking for fellow monkeys to fly with.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
juancho said:
Any monkey's out there ride Kentner Whoops between the hours of "no hot sun"? I'm a new monkey looking for fellow monkeys to fly with.

Better do it soon. Some asswipe broke his arm and had to be airlifted out. I heard through the grapevine that its going to get tore down.

C_S

Chimp
May 14, 2004
Clovis
Dog Welder said:
Better do it soon. Some asswipe broke his arm and had to be airlifted out. I heard through the grapevine that its going to get tore down.
That mus have been one hell of a broken arm to require an airlift. Bummer to hear that place might be torn down, especially after all the hard work that dude's put in.

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Dog Welder said:
That so-called asswipe can wipe his ass with you. He is a DH factory rider for one of the most reputable bike companies out there & is a regular test pilot for a major MTB. mag. He just crashed jumping the canyon. Can happen to anyone. By the way, Kenter is alive & well. Just as long as they keep the ****ty wanna-be Nroth Shore stuff off it. that stuff will definitely get that place dozed.

Alloy

Monkey
Aug 13, 2004
thousand oaks, ca
redical said:
That so-called asswipe can wipe his ass with you. He is a DH factory rider for one of the most reputable bike companies out there & is a regular test pilot for a major MTB. mag. He just crashed jumping the canyon. Can happen to anyone. By the way, Kenter is alive & well. Just as long as they keep the ****ty wanna-be Nroth Shore stuff off it. that stuff will definitely get that place dozed.
Is he a test pilot for Mountain bike action?

IMALLSLO

Chimp
May 28, 2002
Alhambra,Ca
redical said:

I heard from Kurt(the guy that slaves away maintaining that place)it was young kid that broke his collarbone jumping the canyon. I heard he was unable to get himself out thus the need from the authorities? Hmmmmm to many stories. And yes that place is alive and kicking. Kurts put in alot of work lately building some new stuff for the beginners and adding a wallride before the rythem(sp?) section.