Quantcast

Who's going to Sea Otter?

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Five said:
I was planning on going...but instead I'm going to go around the world.
mmm yah... I heard that TDI's need to be driven at least.... say, I dont know... maybe 2200 miles each month to keep them in tip-top shape. I assume you have somebody taking care of that while you are gone.... what no? hmmmm.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
ggrubb said:
mmm yah... I heard that TDI's need to be driven at least.... say, I dont know... maybe 2200 miles each month to keep them in tip-top shape. I assume you have somebody taking care of that while you are gone.... what no? hmmmm.
Ummm yeah I'm taking it with me....sure, that's it.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Greg,
Tige, Marty, Ben and I are all going. As far as room we are going to be short in that unless you want to strap your self to the top of my truck with the helmet cam. That would make for some good footage.
See you all down there.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Greg, Bibs, and Loretto,
I got an e mail from Andy Webber who is the new world cup mechanic for the Cannondales Cut team. He and Randy Spangler are hosting a dirt jump jam at their private jumps in Sacramento the Monday after Sea Otter. There are some pretty big names already confirmed for the event and if any of you guys are going to the Otter and want to come shoot this let me know so I can tell Andy who's coming. I think it would be worth the trip to shoot this event!
Later,
Kim:rofl:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
HA, Ill haev all you beat..Ill be at work..like a lil best buy bitch!

%er, Ill mail you that batttery so you can have it for your trip, or bring it over to you! Let me know
Yes, I'll need that before I leave - 3 weeks on the road - I'll be taking lots of pictures....I may have to stop by that Best Buy place for some memory cards too.

Jester

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
Beverly, MA
Ill be flying in from boston. I have a hotel 15 minutes from the race for wed-sat nights and as of right now its just me, so if anyone is looking to split a room let me know.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I really want 2 and would def drive/take people and split cost if enough are willing and my class schedual permits...

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
NateH said:
Greg if you need some stuff taken I likely have room in my tailer.
Thanks, I think I'm good for getting my my stuff down there, not too much equipment. I will be good to get a vacation in with the family before the season gets into full swing (also a lot of late nights editing).

Man, It's going to be a long drive though.