Quantcast

Who's gonna come to the Bellingham DJ Comp.?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I didn't know there was one...

did you guys post anywhere or make flyers or something?

(not that I'd go anyways....;)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
pnj said:
I didn't know there was one...

did you guys post anywhere or make flyers or something?

(not that I'd go anyways....;)
Yeah, plus a big sign at the park, and its in the newspaper today. I'm leaving in a few minutes to help set up, I hope to see everyone there! If not, I'm taping it and will post a video. And it was posted on pinkbike on the home page.

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
mplutodh1 said:
hope it went well, bummed i couldnt make it up!
I would say that it went well. There were only about 12 people competing, but the crowd of spectators that turned out was crazy. There were at least several hundered people all over the place checking out the mayhem. The best part was mark "i am a complete tool of the industry" peterson mc'ing the event and sounding like a complete jackass :D Especially when he kept calling ben "Big Air Ben Cashmoney Cashman" and claiming that the wind was affecting the jumping. The riding was pretty good, highlights include some 12 year old from canada boosting ridiculously smooth, some bmx hesher from ferndale trying three's on the first big jump and ruining himself, and Pat hitting his transfer line and backflipping the last hit in the 3rd line. Plus some big no footers, crank flips, 1 handers, and general smoothness from everyone competing. And the weather was tits. I would call it a success.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
roscifer said:
I would say that it went well. There were only about 12 people competing, but the crowd of spectators that turned out was crazy. There were at least several hundered people all over the place checking out the mayhem. The best part was mark "i am a complete tool of the industry" peterson mc'ing the event and sounding like a complete jackass :D Especially when he kept calling ben "Big Air Ben Cashmoney Cashman" and claiming that the wind was affecting the jumping. The riding was pretty good, highlights include some 12 year old from canada boosting ridiculously smooth, some bmx hesher from ferndale trying three's on the first big jump and ruining himself, and Pat hitting his transfer line and backflipping the last hit in the 3rd line. Plus some big no footers, crank flips, 1 handers, and general smoothness from everyone competing. And the weather was tits. I would call it a success.
Well, actually thre wind does affect the jumping. The riders were saying that, plus I jumped for a bit and the first jump of the day, a gust of wind caught me in md air and messed up my landing. I got most of it on video and I will post a finished version sometime soon. I didnt get the backflip on tape however, my batteries died. :(
I have to agree, that kid was good. :thumb: