Quantcast

Who's riding where this week?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Skookum said:
sorry i couldn't make it.... my car was getting new brakes and stuff, otherwise i woulda been there. Man i had the day off and it was such a killer day and i didn't ride. :nopity:
Dood car stuff sucks. I got a lease on life for my car yesterday when they told me my timing belt wasn't due for change until 105k...SWEET!

Anywho - you should come play next week. :D I think Amy mentiond riding the JG again on Tues if you're game.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Anywho - you should come play next week. :D I think Amy mentiond riding the JG again on Tues if you're game.
Yes! Next Tuesday for sure! That place is becoming one of my favorite places to ride :thumb: Now if we could only remember the right trail to take going down ;)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Our Tape ride was good. It ended up being 5 of us. However, I got a flat just as we were heading into Parasite. I was able to pump it up enough and get through all of it with exception of the last climb out...Darn flats!!! Side note: There is a new circus act out there towards the middle/end of Tape. It is a ladder/teeter-totter into a drop. It's very colorful too! :D

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
MUTOLI said:
Our Tape ride was good. It ended up being 5 of us. However, I got a flat just as we were heading into Parasite. I was able to pump it up enough and get through all of it with exception of the last climb out...Darn flats!!! Side note: There is a new circus act out there towards the middle/end of Tape. It is a ladder/teeter-totter into a drop. It's very colorful too! :D
So, wait, that's your second flat this week?!! Ouch!

We'll have to hit up the worm next week on Weds or Thursday...