Quantcast

whos riding

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
is anyone doing some urban cause i figured the trails were coverd in snow... if they are where u going cause i wanna ride..... really bad lol.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
riderx said:
They are covered in snow, all the more reason to RIDE!
yea but all that snow isnt melting and wet when its wet it sticks to ur tires and is heavier... also u only got like a inch or 2 we got like 4 or 5

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Umm Bballboy...he lives in Baltimore, we are about a couple miles from them, I dont think the snow totals will change that much. But yea its still hard to ride in the snow and its just too much effort to go two feet.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
bballboy388 said:
yea but all that snow isnt melting and wet when its wet it sticks to ur tires and is heavier... also u only got like a inch or 2 we got like 4 or 5
Ummmm, dude, I'm right in B-more and have been riding for weeks in the snow. Right now a lot of trails are packed down and rocking. Those pix are from Loch Raven on Saturday. I rode Avalon last night and the trails were primo.

Even when it first snows and the trails are deep and you are working your ass off it's still fun. Riding in the snow is great.

Once everything melts off (probably this weekend) it will be too muddy to ride unless frozen, better take advantage of it now.

Wet snow? Boo Hoo. :nopity: Suck it up and ride like a man or sit home and play video games! I know what I'd rather do...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Nice. Havent been down to Avalon in a while. Prob should go down there before that "scavenger hunt race" thingy. Are you going to that RiderX?