Quantcast

Whose building what this winter?

Sep 18, 2001
Marin County CA
Good god if we could only get some damn rain going. Oh well, got a good spot picked out, hopefully gonna build some pretty nice trails. Anyone else gonna start building this winter?

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
damnit that pic didnt work well just imaging those jumps about 3 feet higher.........................................................................

:D :cool: :)

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
Originally posted by hardtail_schmuk
Doesn't it always rain in Washington?
Not on the east side. I'm in Pullman at WSU and it just doesn't rain enough here to make me feel at home. I'm originally from the west side where the jumps are always wet.

Sep 18, 2001
Marin County CA
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
gonna rebuild our local jumps......... here is a pi when they were small (yes that is ridemonkeys shibby)

:D :cool: :)
haha, I always wonder how long I could get away with building in the city, there are some pretty prime spots.

serbdog

Monkey
May 13, 2002
drexel hill, pa
We have been building at my friends house....and I am in the process of making a portable wall-ride for my van for an upcoming BMX jam this weekend. I will have lots of photos from that to share.

Our dirt photo's are lacking, but we have around 12 doubles set up in various spots, about 10ft gaps is the average. A table top with pallets in the middle allows us to practice tricks on. A wall ride and shady q-pipe-his yard is becoming quite fun. We also are making a dirt spine transfer out of the dug out ditch we made from all the other jumps...hard to explain, but hopefully will have a picture soon.

Check some of the photos:

http://www.fundamentalbikeco.com/photos.html

the section is lacking since but will slowly get better.