Quantcast

Why can't i find my auction on ebay

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That's funny, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. Contact eBay and demand a re-list.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You are right. I actually did a search on the exact title, Bullit, and "Freeride Downhill", and I could not find your bike. You should email someone at Ebay about this...

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Changleen said:
Is your Bullit Orange with Blue grips? If so I can see it fine.

No one has bid on it yet.

I think he is saying that if you search for it(Keywords: Bullit, etc.) that it does not show up in the search results. His link works fine.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Yep. Clicked on your link, from there went to mountain bikes & parts and did a search for "bullit." Handful of Bullits came up, but not yours.

Definitley contact eBay and include the link to this thread.

trialsboy50

Monkey
Nov 23, 2004
haha yea, i cant rely on people finding my bike through forum postings

the link was put there to see if you could find it by searching

anyway, i think i found the problem, I had a pair of Kona Jack **** pedals on the bike, and the word "****" is a violation of ebay, thus making it not appear on the ad, i fixed this, and hopefully it will work in a few hours

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Changleen said:
When I click on the link it takes me straight to it, no need to search.
Yes, but what if you were shopping for a Bullit and didn't have that link? How would you find this guy's bike?

frikken n00b. ;)

edit -- damn Wumpus fast typer!

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
trialsboy50 said:
haha yea, i cant rely on people finding my bike through forum postings

the link was put there to see if you could find it by searching

anyway, i think i found the problem, I had a pair of Kona Jack **** pedals on the bike, and the word "****" is a violation of ebay, thus making it not appear on the ad, i fixed this, and hopefully it will work in a few hours

:thumb: