Quantcast

Wife's Bday...any bad ideas?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hike? Ice skating? Bowling? Movie? Spa day? Laser tag? New tattoo? Matching tattoos...? Candles and sexy music with a fire? Live music? Take her out for drinks at her favorite spot?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Want to do something interesting, but it is off season here, so not a lot going on. Anyone think of anything good besides breakfast in bed? (heh)
Take her to see a Harvey Weinstein movie?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
true story: the wedding i was at last weekend, after the reception my buddy (the groom) were wandering around portable shed style, and we happened to stumble upon the post wedding orgy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Pics or it didnt happen.^^^^^^^^^^^^
yea no. in the few seconds we had the door opened and realized what was going on, it was pretty clear we weren't gonna be sticking around.

my buddy's wife works with some swinger couples.... so yea.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yea no. in the few seconds we had the door opened and realized what was going on, it was pretty clear we weren't gonna be sticking around.

my buddy's wife works with some swinger couples.... so yea.
A buddy from college had his new wife inform him that she was interested in a swinging lifestyle the night of their wedding.

The subject had never come up over the 6 years they had dated. They divorced a few weeks later.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
A buddy from college had his new wife inform him that she was interested in a swinging lifestyle the night of their wedding.

The subject had never come up over the 6 years they had dated. They divorced a few weeks later.
wow, that would be rough