Quantcast

Wikipedia FAILZ

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
That article did not list one real inaccuracy, unless "Tony Blair may have been alarmed to find himself slurred as "George Bush's bitch-boy"."

On the other hand, I found this entry which I think is rather accurate:

N 8
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

N 8 has several uses including:

* London N 8, postcode for Hornsey
* N 8 Group, an alliance of the eight research-intensive universities in Northern England
* N 8 road, in Ireland
* N 8 road, in Belgium
* Salaam Express Air Services IATA code
* An idiot from Shreveport

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
this coming from conservatives that watch fox news (yeah, i saw that on drudge too)?? I always wondered why conservatives hate wiki, then i started using it for basic stuff and found out it usually states the good and the BAD of a company or historical circumstances. Most of the time there are video references- it's hard to beat actual video footage as evidence.

Example: I looked up the "fighting quaker" and there was footage of the great general Mc
Arther shooting WWI vets who were protesting war benefits. Actual footage of the McArther on the horse leading his men to a protest shooting vets and their family members. Not very flattering and I can see why we don't want that history known.

I believe there was a site that can show you who made what comments. So you can see what comments came from a Microsoft or Corporation X server.

Using Wiki to help find truth is worth sorting through any innaccuracies. Maybe educators should stop rewarding students for plagerism?? Just a thought.