Quantcast

Wilsons This Saturday 27th

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
I just relized that we have to leave Greenville at 6:45 to be up there by 9am. Why are we not meeting at 10am? That sounds a little better to me!!!!
The main reason we want to meet at 9am is so we can set up the shuttle, and be ready to ride by 10am or right around there. Even if you guys get there at 9:30am then we will have the shuttle set up, and still have to wait for your slow asses to get yourselves and your bikes ready. Thats only 1/2 an hour before your "requested time", we leave Charlotte at the same time if not earlier, so stop bitching.:D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Jeremy, do you want Dave and I to pick you up on the way up?

I just relized that we have to leave Greenville at 6:45 to be up there by 9am. Why are we not meeting at 10am? That sounds a little better to me!!!!
Because you can't miss the socialization hour.
You know how everyone stands around for an hour talking $hit and telling stories before we actually ride.
This is the time that I normally think about how much later I could have slept. Oh well, I have great stories.
But yeah, I am down for the ride up.
My jumps should be dry that afternoon as well.:shocked:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
The main reason we want to meet at 9am is so we can set up the shuttle, and be ready to ride by 10am or right around there. Even if you guys get there at 9:30am then we will have the shuttle set up, and still have to wait for your slow asses to get yourselves and your bikes ready. Thats only 1/2 an hour before your "requested time", we leave Charlotte at the same time if not earlier, so stop bitching.:D
Yes Dad!!!!!

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
You know how everyone stands around for an hour talking $hit and telling stories before we actually ride.
This is the time that I normally think about how much later I could have slept. Oh well, I have great stories.
:
Actually that is the time we sit and wait for everyone that is late, and then as I said stand around and wait for them to gear up, and get their bikes ready. The **** talking just happens cause we always seem to be waiting around on someone that was late. :busted:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy R
:

Actually that is the time we sit and wait for everyone that is late, and then as I said stand around and wait for them to gear up, and get their bikes ready. The **** talking just happens cause we always seem to be waiting around on someone that was late. :busted:
Seriously, there is plenty of time to sh**t talk in the truck, that way Cecil will be less likely to try and touch me.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
good god you guys have been busy this morning. the last thing i expected was to wake up at 11:30 today and see this thread 5 pages longer.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I think the last time me, Jeremy and Matt showed up for a ride early/on time....the trail was a frozen compacted sheet of snow that we couldn't even stand on...much less ride.

Oh...and FYI...talked the wife..unless by helicopter I can get back to Asheville by 2pm, I'm OUT. Sucks to be me (meaning in the car driving home by 12:30pm)

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I think the last time me, Jeremy and Matt showed up for a ride early/on time....the trail was a frozen compacted sheet of snow that we couldn't even stand on...much less ride.

Oh...and FYI...talked the wife..unless by helicopter I can get back to Asheville by 2pm, I'm OUT. Sucks to be me (meaning in the car driving home by 12:30pm)
If we start at 10am you could make it back on time. Come out and play man.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
if cecils goin you should be able to butch....come on brother...dont make me call the angry metalsmith
If you got Jack to go, it would be guaranteed I wouldn't make it back in time. He'd have a bout of brutal ankle cramps...but then again, that could get me the necessary ride in a helicopter if the air evac him to Memorial Mission....:happydance:

Oct 9, 2006
I guarantee....but of course, my track record is; well lets say a little tarnished. Just pedal up the hill a little faster a grab less brakes on the way down and you should be outta there in no time.