Quantcast

WIM Update 8/16/04

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hello everybody! Just when you thought you were done hearing from us for the year…..we’re baaaacccckk!

Let me start by saying I hope you are enjoying your summer after surviving another season of WIM racing. It was a very challenging season for us….thanks for your support, helpful suggestions and hanging in there with us! We hope you will notice that we have listened to your great ideas and that by spring of 2005 you’ll have as much energy to race as the energy you will see from us!

We have begun work on next season to bring you more value for your racing buck, including hooking up with several groups/individuals to improve existing courses. Also, a scouting trip over to the west side may be in order to find some different venues over there. We will let you know when we are coming so those of you that have ideas can give us a little tour as well as let Michael and I sleep on your couches, eat your food and hog your remotes! However, the following paragraph is where the excitement really begins!!!

Round and Round Productions has been invited to put on a Super D race at Silver Mountain, Idaho in conjunction with their Summer Concert Series. The event, known as “Silveroxx” will include 5 bands on 2 stages with national act Fishbone as headliners. There will also be a big air show featuring world-renowned jumper Chris Duncan. All information can be found by going to our website, www.roundandround.com and clicking on the link for Silveroxx.

The Super D starts at the top of the Gondola, goes down through the ski area including zigzagging through the half pipe and continues down a mix of mostly single track and some fire road all the way down (about 6 miles) into the town of Kellogg, ID. After crossing the finish line, a short, flat pedal will take you back to the bottom of the Gondola. Did I forget to mention that there is $2500 in prize money up for grabs?! We are very excited about this event and the possibility of having a Group Health WIM Series race at this venue in 2005.

That’s all for now. Thanks again for your support this past season and stay tuned for a new and improved Group Health WIM Series for 2005!

See ya!

Eric Ewing
Round & Round Productions
418 E Pacific
Spokane, WA 99202
509-455-7657
www.roundandround.com

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
SUPER DOWNHILL RACE