Quantcast

WIM update--- check your results for errors!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
from wendy:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hello WIM Racers,

Can’t believe the season is almost behind us...two races left and another year of racing gone by....and the summer just began! Up next is the Squilchucker in Wenatchee, July 10-11th. As per usual, the camping is limited there and is always a favorite, so if you plan to camp in the onsite campground, it will be opened on a first come, first served basis.

The courses will be the same as they were last year...start times and details are posted on our website. A big THANKS to the Wenatchee Area Racers for helping us coordinate the race this year...and to Arlberg Sports. We’ll have a full weekend of activities, with XC racing beginning at 10am Saturday as usual and lasting throughout the day. XC registration will remain open throughout the day, so if you don’t get there by 9:30am, you may still register. Downhillers will have practice after the XC is over on Saturday and Sunday’s race will be a 2 run format. We have 3 U Haul trucks for shuttle service....no self shuttling. Downhill racing begins an hour earlier than usual..start time for Pro/Expert will be 10am.

We have posted WIM Season Points to the Results page of our website. Please look it over and if you see any errors, please let us know immediately so that we have time to get things ready for the finals. This year has been a real challenge for us with points and NORBA rankings.....we were spoiled by the work our friends at Atomic Sports Timing did for us and we apologize for the delays!! Our learning curve has been straight up for all of this stuff in 2004!!!

The NORBA Nationals are on their way to us July 29 through Aug 1st. Online registration is up and running and brochures have been mailed. So get your registrations in soon and reserve your lodging on the mountain...it fills up quickly. Stacy, our volunteer coordinator is looking for the 300+ bodies she will need to fill all of the volunteer positions at Schweitzer. If you, a family member or friend has some time to give, she would love to hear from you. Email her at henryfest@msn.com.

Thanks for your participation this year....we hope you have enjoyed your WIM racing experience.

Cheers,

The Crew at Round & Round Productions

Wendy Bailey (Zupan)

Round & Round Productions
418 E Pacific
Spokane, WA 99202
509-455-7657
www.roundandround.com

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PS..... i found errors.......

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I noticed that on the DH total points is doesn't list the Pro-or Semi pro's...although you can see them when you look at the specific tab for pro. Ethan has the most points for pro-semi pro and he isn't even on the total list of points...kinda funny! I also saw that one girl was listed twice with different points on each line! :confused:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MUTOLI said:
I noticed that on the DH total points is doesn't list the Pro-or Semi pro's...although you can see them when you look at the specific tab for pro. Ethan has the most points for pro-semi pro and he isn't even on the total list of points...kinda funny! I also saw that one girl was listed twice with different points on each line! :confused:

Lots of errors. Psycho mike is in 2 age groups.... me too! Oh well. :rolleyes:

oly said:
Lots of errors. Psycho mike is in 2 age groups.... me too! Oh well. :rolleyes:
They have had problems getting me into the right class all year. I check and make sure they got it right on race day, who knows how it ends up wrong in the overall. I probably won't be at the finals, so i'm not worried about it.

Funny thing is.....if they are having trouble getting it staight now, how are they gonna figure this all out for the finals with a national going on???