Quantcast

Wim!!

Aug 27, 2004
YA!
i am so excited for Wim this year! except that all of the races are locall for me and they are cutting out all the races on the east coast...so no more fun traveling! but to compinsate for that they are adding in the new dualathelons..(spelling?). AND the worst part about the new schedual is that they aren't racing at sweitzer for the finals :dead:
but it will be at silver and they are building trails up there as we speak!

yay! :p

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
the idaho nat is still happeing... it will just run smooth this time.....(team big bear promoting)

Competition this year should be light.... good luck.......

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
I am glad some people are still excited and want to urge all of you guys out there who race or are thinking about racing to try to make it to the WIM's this year. It sucks the way things are going but those spokane events are realy fun and they always get lots of new riders out there, so lets show them what racings about. I know alot of you are kinda sour about WIM, and I know it can be a pain in the ass getting over there but hey thats a fun little course they got and the competition is always great, so i think it will be both WIM and BC for me.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
NateH said:
...want to urge all of you guys out there who race or are thinking about racing to try to make it to the WIM's this year.
I am not going to drive 4+ hours and spend $38 to ride a 2min DH trail in Spokehood when I can either:

1. Drive 30 min to 27/38 for free
2. Drive 3+ hours to Whistler, pay about $30 and ride all day and stay in a better hotel for cheaper
3. Hit any number of local XC/FR trails around my house for FREE
4. Go race in BC or Hood for the same or less money (maybe even with a lift)

WIM has dwindled more and more over the past few years, especially with DH riders, to a point now where any other option to ride or race is better than going to a WIM event.