Quantcast

Win a date with Carmen Electra

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Maybe you can have a threeway with Dave Navarro. I am sure it is not his first time...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
phoc that!!!

almost 20g to have a "date" with a girl you stand no chance at all of scoring anything, PLUS with guards and stuff that make it look like a prison cell visit?????

damn, some people are lonely AND rich....

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The celebrity has agreed to attend the “dream date” for a maximum of up to three (3) hours, inclusive of any media interviews and/or publicity activities. Unless otherwise specified, the “dream date” will include the celebrity accompanying the successful bidder’s (the “Bidder”) choice of ultimate recipient (the “Recipient”) on a “dream date” for three (3) hours and an opportunity for a photograph and autograph. The Recipient may not bring guests to the “dream date” except that if the Recipient is a minor, they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the “dream date.” Celebrity may elect to be accompanied on the date by security personnel and/or companion of her choice. Round trip coach class air transport for the Recipient and his or her guest from major airport near Recipient's home to Los Angeles, California, one night's standard room hotel accommodations in Los Angeles, California based on double occupancy; and round trip ground transportation to and from the airport in Los Angeles, California and the hotel. Selection of dates, airports, airlines, transportation, "dream date" facility site, and hotel accommodations at Gillette's discretion. Recipient must be available to travel to Los Angeles, California on the date selected by Gillette. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the sole responsibility of the Bidder.

Recipient acknowledges, understands and agrees that the “dream date” shall not include any kind of inappropriate physical contact, inappropriate behavior or inappropriate activities between Recipient and celebrity, including, without limitation, sexual acts, profanity and/or alcohol or drug use.

CoMo

Chimp
Nov 13, 2004
SoCal
"Recipient acknowledges, understands and agrees that the “dream date” shall not include any kind of inappropriate physical contact, inappropriate behavior or inappropriate activities between Recipient and celebrity, including, without limitation, sexual acts, profanity and/or alcohol or drug use."

Well thats no fun...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
How is it winning a date if you have to pay for it????
I will just win her with my charm, my wit, and my exceptional good looks. :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks more like BUY a date. For 18K you could certainly get some fresher tail than Carmen has to offer.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
It amazes me what people will spend on stupid stuff like this. I would love to just pay off a credit card!!! :think: Is that too much to ask! Anyone want a date with me!! I'm married, but, if I have the same rules that they do, I don't have to worry about anything happening, plus I wouldn't have to even pay for the date!!! Wow..that's pretty sweet! :rolleyes: Lets start the bidding at $2000.00 :D

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
MUTOLI said:
It amazes me what people will spend on stupid stuff like this. I would love to just pay off a credit card!!! :think: Is that too much to ask! Anyone want a date with me!! I'm married, but, if I have the same rules that they do, I don't have to worry about anything happening, plus I wouldn't have to even pay for the date!!! Wow..that's pretty sweet! :rolleyes: Lets start the bidding at $2000.00 :D

I have an old huffy frame I could trade?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
Looks more like BUY a date. For 18K you could certainly get some fresher tail than Carmen has to offer.
Plus, you could probably score some tail that won't require you to spend another 18k in treatments for your new venereal disease.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
CoMo said:
"Recipient acknowledges, understands and agrees that the “dream date” shall not include any kind of inappropriate physical contact, inappropriate behavior or inappropriate activities between Recipient and celebrity, including, without limitation, sexual acts, profanity and/or alcohol or drug use."

Well thats no fun...
Exactly! As long as you do them in the correct order, those things are not that bad: you ply her with alcohol, loosen her up further with a little drug use, move on to inappropriate behavior(which begs inappropriate physical contact and activities), then make the celebrity the recipient during sexual acts and leave the profanity to her. :devil:

You would think that considering this is being done presumably for the The National Prostate Cancer Coalition, she would do her part to promote prostate health and assist with alleviation of the winning bidder's poison semen backup. You just can't seem to find good help these days! :rolleyes:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
My question is since it is only for guys 15-20 how the hell is a teenager going to have like 19,000 dollars? Second why would you want to go out with Carmen Electra when she is married and you can't drink when there are plenty of good looking girls your own age?

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
because you would be a douche. For 18 grand I could get 60 hookers and roll around in them....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
and seems to be legit bids.. since to bid more than 15k you need a credit card backup and an ID check...
so basically all those bidders over 15k are serious :eek: