Quantcast

Winday Gap on 11/20

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
is that a weekend? unless its tuesday i dont think i can. just started my new job. dont wanna be grabbin too many days off! besides, they'd choke without me! :p ive heard its tight up there tho, i really wanna give it a shot! damnit!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
What, they don't teach you to read calendars in ATL public schools?

Yes, it's a Saturday. Depending on who's going we may switch to Sunday but won't know that for another few days. Where are you working now?

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
east cobb bicycle outfitters, www.eastcobbbikes.com I GOTTA GET A NEW JERSEY! hey man, i went to cobb county public schools. like no. 1 county in the nation, or something like that. we were up there. sorry i dont have a calendar on my computer screen, wouldnt want it to get in the way of my wallpaper of your wife :p

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
oh yeah, im taking thurs and fri off that week to help my mom out with her business. so no, i cant take off any more days... sorry bro, too bad ur gonna be out of town on the 27th. taz and i are hittin windrock harder than peter north hits an 18 year old
oh yeah, peete will be there, i think spoke 80 too

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Are you said 18 year old that Peter North hits?

So you normally have to work Saturdays I take it?

Peete can jump in if I'm wrong but I think he'll either ride ETSU or get stuck at the BMX national on Thanksgiving weekend.

SpeedyObnox

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
screw u too man, i knew i should have added the word girl in there, but youd probably twist that too... oh well. yeah i normally work thurs-sun. peetes gonna be up there for the bmx thing, so hes doin windrock sat morning.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
JeffD said:
Are you said 18 year old that Peter North hits?

So you normally have to work Saturdays I take it?

Peete can jump in if I'm wrong but I think he'll either ride ETSU or get stuck at the BMX national on Thanksgiving weekend.
I'm hitting Windrock saturday. Looks like it will probably be just me and Jr. going to Morristown so I'll drop him off for practice and head to Windrock.
Peter also wants to bring his DS bike so we can hit Bigfoot on the way home sunday. We'll play that one by ear.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Peete said:
I'm hitting Windrock saturday. Looks like it will probably be just me and Jr. going to Morristown so I'll drop him off for practice and head to Windrock.
Peter also wants to bring his DS bike so we can hit Bigfoot on the way home sunday. We'll play that one by ear.
I raked the entire course Sunday and yesterday. Sections of it were a foot under the leaves. But it is clear now. It is a little rough in sections due to water drainage, but its still in good shape for the time of the year.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Peete said:
I AM Peter North and I just put it in whoever they paid me to.
The only thing keeping you "northbound" is those tight ass USMCs. Take them off and instant shrinkage would occur.

Seth - two pieces of advice:

1) Pete's USMC sweat pants have no pockets so don't let him pull the old "hey, my hands are tied so can you reach in my pocket and grab my keys" trick
2) If he tells you he loves you, he's just trying to get in your pants. Unless he takes his Rudy Projects off to tlel you - then he really means it. I'm not sure which scenario grosses me out more.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
The USMC tent is long gone. And I lost my mojo over the summer and can't find it. Tinted safety glasses from work are doing a good job of hiding my roving eyes.

I had a really weird/sick dream last night. It involved Jeff, his mullet wig, his dog and a camera. I won't go into details because King Spankmonkey might delete this thread.
Let's just say it gives credence to Jeff's use of flannel and his rape van.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
dh boyeee said:
my name is Jacob and brady has invited me to windrock on the 27th. he says seth is still going for sure
You better watch out for Seth. Ever since he spent the night in the Fulton County jail he's been really creepy. He follows other guys into the bathroom and tries to barter man sex for cigarettes. :think:
Your accent will probably drive him up a wall. At the trailhead I would not change clothes in front of him.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
It's kinda/sorta near Ellijay but not the place you're thinking about. You're talking about MOE (mounatin outdoor explorations, or something) that had the DS behind it and XC through the apple orchards. That place is long gone.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I'm sure Peete will be happy to *ahem* Americanize you when nobody's looking this weekend so you ca be legit going forward. Just be sure to speak up into the purple mic when saying the pledge of allegiance.