Quantcast

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Watching that video, I feel like windham lack the real "wow" factor. Helmet cams usually lame everything down though. Im still so stoked for it. Im already Gwinning

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
you racing? can't leave until friday morning. thank goodness practice isn't until 4pm....prob get up there around 2pm.

see ya there!
yep, trying to make the late Thursday practice. its going to suck waiting around all day on Friday for practice...gotta make sure not to put myself to sleep doing nothing all day.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
windham looks well,not even a world corse.

They should drop out some of these places and have bromont and msa in the worlds.

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
windham looks well,not even a world corse.

They should drop out some of these places and have bromont and msa in the worlds.
Yea, thats what some people said last year before the race and the WC riders loved the course - and they are the ones whose opinion matters.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Yea, thats what some people said last year before the race and the WC riders loved the course - and they are the ones whose opinion matters.
Now come on. It's not the racers opinion that matters. It's all of us e-tards that watch footage online, not actually ride the courses, that should decide where the WC's should be held.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
but they are both in Canada
I dont care,they are both in the best place in canada ;)

come on,gotta admit,bromont should be on the UCI.

GIMME THAT ATLEAST :rofl:

Windham can stay :rofl: dont be all butthurt lol.

p.s Rice your getting rep for recognizing wat I ment.

Last edited:

Lions

Chimp
Sep 16, 2008
Big yellow land
Bromont definitely belongs on the list as much as MSA does, but its important for the sport to be represented in the USA as well given the potential for growth.

This will be a big one for Gwin. Hopefully he can keep calm and have a clean but fast run in the finals.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
P-special I knew what ya meant, I know everyone has a hard on for their own country. But theres a reason why Bromont didn't make the cut.... Blame Canada.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
P-special I knew what ya meant, I know everyone has a hard on for their own country. But theres a reason why Bromont didn't make the cut.... Blame Canada.
;)

I know I know,can't have it all.

They should have a vote poll,or just have both :D:D

4 real is it the canadian cycling assosiation ??? or the uci

mainly id like to race the uci at bromont no questions even asked.

edit

p.s i'd do windham,no paperwork to enter however,and would be scared to have my **** stolen thanks to license plate :P

Last edited:

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
;)

I know I know,can't have it all.

They should have a vote poll,or just have both :D:D

4 real is it the canadian cycling assosiation ??? or the uci

mainly id like to race the uci at bromont no questions even asked.

edit

p.s i'd do windham,no paperwork to enter however,and would be scared to have my **** stolen thanks to license plate :P
tell bromont to at least put a bid in if you want them to have the WC back again so badly... then you could blame the uci :thumb:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
tell bromont to at least put a bid in if you want them to have the WC back again so badly... then you could blame the uci :thumb:
That's the big question mark w/ Bromont. I'm not sure how interested they are in it.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Speaking of Windham Track Walk Chit Chat...

At the 3:22 mark -

Sweet Mother of GOD...

Gabriella Williams.

When did THIS happen?!

Also:
At 6:01

...if Micayla doesn't hunt down Brayton and... LoL... that was just awful.

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/dirttvwindham-world-cup-track-chit-chat.html
it took over 2 hours for someone to say something about a blonde with boobs on a mountain. don't tell me everyone is out actually hanging out with real girls instead of cruising ridemonkey all night...:p

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
LoL... she rides DH so that's pretty rad...

I wouldn't call it "cruising" so much as "taking 5" from the ol' workload... my days of getting hammered Wed night through Sunday morning are over. :D

Time to get back to work.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I'm just confused about Gabriella Williams' nationality. She sure didn't sound like English is a second language.

Jun 1, 2011
Denver
I'm just confused about Gabriella Williams' nationality. She sure didn't sound like English is a second language.
She said she was from the Czech Republic, so I guess it could be possible that english is at least close to a first language to her. Plus it's nice having a blonde on the world cup circuit... I like blondes:thumb:

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Just as its hard to think matti has english as a second language. Could be that she has spent a lot of her years in a english speaking country.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Just as its hard to think matti has english as a second language. Could be that she has spent a lot of her years in a english speaking country.
C'mon, Matti speaks good English, but he sounds like a Finn.