Quantcast

Windrock First time !

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
I have never ridden anything as steep and rocky as Windrock, but I'm glad there is not a limit on how many times you can shuttle it:thumb:
I am totally addicited - the adenaline rush from riding something that narly is better than any drug I ever took!

What really surprised me was the amount of trails, just the lower part seemed to have 15+ spur trails off main trails- in every direction.

And mad props to who ever built all the wooden features- they were everywhere, and all well built.

Fall Fest - ah yeah I'll be back for it!:D

Panda

Chimp
Nov 29, 2009
Louisiana
Welcome to the club :thumb:I've been all over the country and windrock is still my favorite. Can't wait till next weekend!

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Thanks Panda, One bad point I scratched the stanchion on my WC Boxxer and its puking oil. Now normally on my xc bike if I get a scratch at all I have to go to therapy for a week and still eventually sale the bike because its tainted:panic: But I realized at WR that your gonna go down and you bike will get scratched:shocked:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Thanks Panda, One bad point I scratched the stanchion on my WC Boxxer and its puking oil. Now normally on my xc bike if I get a scratch at all I have to go to therapy for a week and still eventually sale the bike because its tainted:panic: But I realized at WR that your gonna go down and you bike will get scratched:shocked:
Run by Kevin's tomorrow www.mtbsuspensionexperts.com and get it buffed out and prepped.:thumb: