Quantcast

Windrock June 26th or 27th?

Futurist Xen

Chimp
Mar 19, 2010
If ya'll need another couple of people to split gas money,(from AVL) hollar.

I have another windrock freshman id like to take.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Wow, what i9 service is that! I was going to outfit my 6" bike with beefy rubber and do the best I could. But my DH sled with freshed up i9 wheels would be even better. Somebody holla at Futurist Xen!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Myself and another buddy from Charlotte were considering WR as an option for the weekend, but it would have to be Saturday. We have no shuttle vehicle, but would certainly be happy to chip in for services.

So that would be 2 WR noobies

1speedbrian

Chimp
Jan 20, 2009
Im local and would ride Sunday.

BTW profro, we had Jeff, Magnuson, DJ, Thomas and myself on the hill last Sunday. EZ-up and all I think we made 8 runs and were out of there by 1:00.

M41fuNcT10n

Chimp
Jan 27, 2009
Im local and would ride Sunday.

BTW profro, we had Jeff, Magnuson, DJ, Thomas and myself on the hill last Sunday. EZ-up and all I think we made 8 runs and were out of there by 1:00.
Unavailable bike on Sunday + father's day plans with kids and wife (16 mi. greenway ride) = no WR for me. Will be rocking Doug E. Fresh's old, but freshly resurrected V10 for the shred fest this weekend. I'm game for either Sat., Sun. or both.

Andrew said he's in for Sat. and Sun., before he sets off on his trans-european, month long backpacking trip on Mon.(lucky bastard!).

Jonny Mags should be in for Sun., and possibly T.Gaines as well. We should try and talk both Jeff and DJ into coming back.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
It will be done. See you guys then. I'll get the bottom of the trails weedeated Sunday morning and I think I heard of a tree down that I will get out with this new bad boy...