Quantcast

Windrock Labor Day Weekend

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
I can't decide between going to Charleston, WV and doing a MX race, going to Louisville and riding moto at horseshoe bend, or finally making another trip to WR. My bicycle hasn't been touched in two months.. I may have forgotten how to pedal.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I can't decide between going to Charleston, WV and doing a MX race, going to Louisville and riding moto at horseshoe bend, or finally making another trip to WR. My bicycle hasn't been touched in two months.. I may have forgotten how to pedal.
Bring both and stay at my place. We'll ride DH on Saturday and then moto on Sunday. I think there is even a MX race locally we could do on Saturday evening.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Life over in Knoxville must tough. Too many decisions on how to recreate. :D

Would love to come over one day. I even have a landscape trailer I could mod to carry 8-10 bikes if someone wanted to pull it over.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
I spoke too early. I forgot we have a football game commitment for Saturday night. That doesn't change Saturday and Sunday days, but I can't do any MX Saturday night.
I think I'm going to Charleston anyway, I'm already backed up on homework this semester so I gotta spend Friday doing that instead of driving, plus my local track is having a two day weekend (race Saturday, all day practice Sunday) so my dad, my friends, and I are probably going to that.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Life over in Knoxville must tough. Too many decisions on how to recreate. :D

Would love to come over one day. I even have a landscape trailer I could mod to carry 8-10 bikes if someone wanted to pull it over.
I find it funny every college age kid in my town complains that there isn't anything to do in this little town while I'm losing sleep trying to figure out which extreme sport I'm going to injure myself with each weekend.