Quantcast

Windrock May 1st

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Anybody that rides Saturday please post up the trail conditions especially if there are tree's down.......don't wanna mess-up my flow:D

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Looks like I won't be making it, really wanted to, but I actually managed to get my dad back on his dirt bike after being off it for 4 years (broken back in '07 or so, then all of our bikes got flooded in '09) so I'll be riding with him this weekend.

Hope the conditions are good for you guys though.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Trails were SWEEET Today, Sunday should be even better since we carved in a little line for you. A limb or two down bout it, nothing serious that we ran into. Watch the little double down mid "starting sh!t" there is a couple loose logs floating around. Greg landed nose rode one a few feet rolling under his front tire, He must have skills to not eat it on that one. Great Day of Riding!

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Trails were SWEEET Today, Sunday should be even better since we carved in a little line for you. A limb or two down bout it, nothing serious that we ran into. Watch the little double down mid "starting sh!t" there is a couple loose logs floating around. Greg landed nose rode one a few feet rolling under his front tire, He must have skills to not eat it on that one. Great Day of Riding!
Thanks Metal dude looks like you did carve us out a line:thumb: The trails were in perfect condition although I got my ice kicked by the mountain, I wrecked more today than I've wrecked in 10 trips to WR:mad:

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
How'd Clealan fare?
Clealan???? He can ride steep/rocky sections that I choke on:eek:
Gap jumps present a pucker factor for him though:D
I don't think he ever dabbed a foot and I never saw him crash, problem was who ever was in front of him always crashed:confused: Next time I'm staying in back:D
Get your shiny new toy built and we'll give it a WR beating.

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Clealan???? He can ride steep/rocky sections that I choke on:eek:
Gap jumps present a pucker factor for him though:D
I don't think he ever dabbed a foot and I never saw him crash, problem was who ever was in front of him always crashed:confused: Next time I'm staying in back:D
Get your shiny new toy built and we'll give it a WR beating.
Fast, steep, rocks, roots, ugly turns, I'm all over that. Even drops are OK. But I have commitment issues on the gaps. I did hit the little one under the powerline though. Working my way up now that I have a big bike!

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Fast, steep, rocks, roots, ugly turns, I'm all over that. Even drops are OK. But I have commitment issues on the gaps. I did hit the little one under the powerline though. Working my way up now that I have a big bike!
Ugly turns! What was ugly was me choking on the same turn every time:panic::disgust1:

I did get my brakes bled/fixed today:weee:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Dude I'm right there with ya on that one. :thumb:

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
Ugly turns! What was ugly was me choking on the same turn every time:panic::disgust1:

I did get my brakes bled/fixed today:weee:
Great, no you wont have any excuses! :p:p

I do not even want to talk about gaps/doubles for at least a few more days haha. AND I vote Clealan runs up front next time for what seems to be obvious reason of anyone in front of him wrecked.

-Brett

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC

I do not even want to talk about gaps/doubles for at least a few more days haha. AND I vote Clealan runs up front next time for what seems to be obvious reason of anyone in front of him wrecked.

-Brett
:rofl: Excuses huh, I've created a monster, 3 months ago this was you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC

-Brett
Haha! When I was at TTC the two guys in front of me both went over the bars at the exact same time. They were about 15 feet apart and even hit the ground at the same time. It was like Oh-No stereo!

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
:rofl: Excuses huh, I've created a monster, 3 months ago this was you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
HAHAHA!! What a striking resemblance I see there, that kid is a Bad A. :rofl:

Haha! When I was at TTC the two guys in front of me both went over the bars at the exact same time. They were about 15 feet apart and even hit the ground at the same time. It was like Oh-No stereo!
Did they look back at you right before they went over? lol

-Brett