Quantcast

Windrock pics

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
escapeartist said:
Fox 40's size still suprises me. Even on a bike like that demo it still looks out of place
dude you're outta place for saying that. That is the mostest hucklishously huckstable fork ever. I :heart: 40s.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
dude you're outta place for saying that. That is the mostest hucklishously huckstable fork ever. I :heart: 40s.
Mike, you got me all wrong. I coulndt agree with you more, the 40 is more Huckstable than Bill Cosby and family on the Cosby show, and there isnt a fork I could want more on the fron of my bike, but...they still look funny

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
profro said:
Talk about the ride, not the tech. :rolleyes:
Right on. I had a great time. It was the first time I had done the jumps, drops and just rode the waterfall for the first time last weekend.

Last couple of weekends are the first time I have ridden there on a "real" DH set-up (big sticky rubber, big fork, etc.). The new Uzzi and 888 are a big help with my confidence.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Pffffttttt. Stickyness??? Thats what we in the industry call SPV. :rolleyes: Nah, it did need a rebuild and the addition of lots of grease to lube the stanchions.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
profro said:
Pffffttttt. Stickyness??? Thats what we in the industry call SPV. :rolleyes: Nah, it did need a rebuild and the addition of lots of grease to lube the stanchions.
talk about the ride not the tech. :evil:

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Had a liittle unexpexted after work crash on the CR250r...Over the bars @ 30 mph ..!
A 6" curbing caused it. :mumble:
Torn a/c right shoulder.No break or re-attachment .
New rear fender will be ordered Monday.
This thing is ruthless &fast ..My wife gives the moto-x bikes a :stosh: :evil:
c-ya around @ bigfoot before winter?....
I'll Trade the CR250 for a DH or freeride bike. :monkey:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
bigdrop05 said:
Had a liittle unexpexted after work crash on the CR250r...Over the bars @ 30 mph ..!
A 6" curbing caused it. :mumble:
Torn a/c right shoulder.No break or re-attachment .
New rear fender will be ordered Monday.
This thing is ruthless &fast ..My wife gives the moto-x bikes a :stosh: :evil:
c-ya around @ bigfoot before winter?....
I'll Trade the CR250 for a DH or freeride bike. :monkey:
I just so happen to have an '05 TURNER DHR with 888WORKS.... :think:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
LOOnatic said:
Yuh....Bizutch nesds travel $$$ for his pilgramage to Palastein in which he will study the Koran and then venture to Israel for the RedBull copper mine shaft race...
ha ha.
But he will only strap on the vest, if they promise to take a pic of him doing it.
The heck with Allah, praise be to Butch. :devil: :devil:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
LOOnatic said:
Yuh....Bizutch nesds travel $$$ for his pilgramage to Palastein in which he will study the Koran and then venture to Israel for the RedBull copper mine shaft race...
HHAHHHAHHHHHA!!! That was hilarious....I hope everybody reads that remark. How lame to get it edited out.

Hey Ben...if somebody wanted to trade you right now for your DH9 for that CR, you wouldn't???? :sneaky:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Mike, I doubt anyone would take you serious anymore. You buy and trade bikes faster than a day trader which, by the way, is about as long as you keep bikes.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
I have always lived up to my purchases & trades!
What's the problemo.?
So just because i tryout items more than everyone else i'm descriminated upun..

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Get Jesse Jackson up we have some discrimination in the house!

I have a dream :thumb: