Quantcast

Windrock Work Day

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
You need to dirt jump more.
I jump dirt every day. There's this little ant hill right outside my front door that I have to hop over to get to my truck. :monkeydance:

In case you are wondering, I'm starting a new job soon. Well, one of the two that were offered. Still have to make up my mind.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I rode. Did a road criterium at the Mellowdrome in Asheville. 30 laps in B Class. Got roped into it by some former pro roadie at the BMX track last weekend. He said I could hang.

Lap 16, the pace cranked up and I now know what it feels like to be 3 feet behind everyone and in a world of my own. WOW. Next lap, I was DROPPED!! Didn't quit though. I finished. Woke up like a zombie.
That has got to be the scariest thing I've ever raced. Average speed was 28mph for 30 laps of 500 meters, or total $9.3 miles.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I rode. Did a road criterium at the Mellowdrome in Asheville. 30 laps in B Class. Got roped into it by some former pro roadie at the BMX track last weekend. He said I could hang.

Lap 16, the pace cranked up and I now know what it feels like to be 3 feet behind everyone and in a world of my own. WOW. Next lap, I was DROPPED!! Didn't quit though. I finished. Woke up like a zombie.
That has got to be the scariest thing I've ever raced. Average speed was 28mph for 30 laps of 500 meters, or total $9.3 miles.
Yeah those are crazy races. I used to race them every Tuesday night at a speedway near Greensboro. Definitely takes fitness up a notch!