Quantcast

Windrock workday this weekend

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Windrock needs some maintenance before the festival. Weedeating, tree removal etc. The jumps and berms could use a fresh coat of dirt on the lips and we have 2 jumps that aren't finished. Anyone interested in lending a hand, PM me and we can work out the details. But I was planning on Sunday since the Carters lake race has been canceled. We can make it into a work then ride kind of thing.

Doug

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
How are the trails holding up after all of this rain? I may be able to make it up there on Sunday.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Huge thanks to Ben and Kenan from Asheville. They drove over to work all day without riding. We got a new section of trail opened up and is full of features. Last count had three drops/jumps and we are tying it into a section of Trail 14 where we are going to put a bunch of doubles as soon as we can get equipment out there.

TryFour

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Nice work guys; we all certainly appreciate the effort. Sorry I missed that, but I got some good work done on the race trail at the Trials Training Center on Friday.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Yeah - it was fun. We got some good work done and a whole new trail opened (but not finished). Hopefully it's in the cards for it to be finished before the fall festival.