Quantcast

Winter DS Series?

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Is there any interest in a 2-3 race DS series @ Hobby. Low entry fee and just overall prizes for the top four in each cat. . Let me know.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Hell yea. I think the Clemson Freeride Club is gonna try to do some kind of winter race, hopefully with some sort of theme. Maybe a Xmas race where you have to dress up like Santa or an Elf or something.

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
Raced Moto most of the spring and summer...I planned to do some races but they conflicted...I'll be racing MTB this winter if they have a series and next year...

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Raced Moto most of the spring and summer...I planned to do some races but they conflicted...I'll be racing MTB this winter if they have a series and next year...
Moto is so fun!!!! I miss mine bad!!!! I told the wife she has to buy me another one by next summer. She told me win I sold mine back before we got married she would get me another one. I am holding her to it.........:brows:

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Hell yea. I think the Clemson Freeride Club is gonna try to do some kind of winter race, hopefully with some sort of theme. Maybe a Xmas race where you have to dress up like Santa or an Elf or something.
We already have guys dressed up like elves in the woods at Hobby:bonk: