Quantcast

Wipeout

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
No youtube at work, but I watched the show for the first time last night. The commentary and slowmo replay make the show. The part with rotating toothbrush was awesome, as was the spin-then-obstacle bit.

Man, that guy was ridiculously good-looking.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Funny. I have class Tuesday nights and have not been able to see this. Watching the full episodes on abc now.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i watched part of it last night, i don't think it's good at all. commentary was not very funny and the fact that you see an instant replay every 30 seconds is annoying as hell.

give me more mxc and ninja warrior!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
i watched part of it last night, i don't think it's good at all. commentary was not very funny and the fact that you see an instant replay every 30 seconds is annoying as hell.

Oh come on! "Where's the pole?" That didn't crack you up?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified

w3rd. I like to throw in some Unbeatable Banzuke on occasion.

What Wipeout needs is a healthy dose of Guy le Douche.

"Ghee here!"

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i hated this show...i was really excited about it because MXC is funny and ninja warrior is pretty awesome...and this show is kind of the two of them combined...but the commentary is horrid and the clips are just lame.

I was not impressed.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
The constant slomo replays get on my nerves. MXC still rules. There's a new one coming out "I was on a Japanese Game Show". Looks promising. They tell contestants they're flying them on an all expense paid vacation, only to take them to Japan and put them on a game show.... or something like that

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
i hated this show...i was really excited about it because MXC is funny and ninja warrior is pretty awesome...and this show is kind of the two of them combined...but the commentary is horrid and the clips are just lame.

I was not impressed.
:stupid: I got bored with it pretty quick. Just wasn't that funny

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
A good friend of mine is supposed to be on one of these next few episodes so I may have to watch.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I think the show is awesome...since they let anyone audition. You know right away as soon as you see the contestant how it's going to go bad for them...lol

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
The wife and I watch Wipeout....it doesn't matter how many times they dump it, its always as funny as the first time :)