Quantcast

Wisp trip

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
The Md. State Championships is also the second race of the Mid Atlantic Cup Series. It is race #2 for dual and race #3 for Downhill. All riders are qualified for the championship. Entry fee is $50 for DH and $25 for Dual. $5 discount will apply for all those competeing in both events. As always, the entry fee includes a three day park/lift pass. We have put over 100 man hours into the development of new trails and all who attend are sure to be pumped with all the resort has going on. The moutain coaster will be open in time for the series final in September and there's talk of having a team paintball battle at this event. If interested please let us know and we will make it happen! Hope to see you ALL there!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I wish I could go.... :(
Me too. But my parents are coming from TN to see their grandbaby for the weekend (they couldn't give a ratsass about seeing me or my wife, maybe I should just leave them with the kid?)... The last race was a blast. Hopefully we can make it back in September. With all the work Mike and crew has been doing up there, the place is going to rockin' for sure.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
The Md. State Championships is also the second race of the Mid Atlantic Cup Series. It is race #2 for dual and race #3 for Downhill. All riders are qualified for the championship. Entry fee is $50 for DH and $25 for Dual. $5 discount will apply for all those competeing in both events. As always, the entry fee includes a three day park/lift pass. We have put over 100 man hours into the development of new trails and all who attend are sure to be pumped with all the resort has going on. The moutain coaster will be open in time for the series final in September and there's talk of having a team paintball battle at this event. If interested please let us know and we will make it happen! Hope to see you ALL there!
Do you have to win more then one race to get an invite to nationals? It was my understanding that if I race and win this weekend I would get an invite to race in Vermont?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Do you have to win more then one race to get an invite to nationals? It was my understanding that if I race and win this weekend I would get an invite to race in Vermont?
Advice from a NY'er: you don't even have to win to get invited to the Nationals @ Mt. Snow. Hell, I placed 4th at Duryea and 9th at Plattekill in May and was put on the "qualified" list! Check usa cycling for the exact lowdown, tho.