Quantcast

Wisp

dbp

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
just a sneak peak... not sure where, when the rest of damian's images will appear but i was lucky to find this one....

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
just a sneak peak... not sure where, when the rest of damian's images will appear but i was lucky to find this one....

Brappin in on the sunday course I see. Can we make this the wisp photo thread ? I wanna see some pics of myself and people I know/met.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
a few shots i got of the DS race. pardon the quality, but i'm not very good with cameras and i was a little :cheers:

i'm leaving for the beach in about 6 hours, i hope this thread is filled with lots of good photos when i get back. dbp, get any shots of the guy in the awesome green puma "jersey" on a blue r9? i saw some flashing going on during sunday's practice.

team germantown/avalon cycles

brian racing...

dave

adam (gotta get that CF card back to you!)

delmar

bj

corey "greenbike"

jay (the blur all weekend on the DS)

jay (way ahead)

sam

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Great time this weekend. Good weather, good courses, good people. Anyway, here are the best of the pics I snapped during the DS race. Forgive my pos camera skills.

As you can see, the Germantown Cycles team took no prisoners:

The youngins representing:

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Got any of me ? I was on a spec. p2 or silver session 7 with a blue and white tld helmet. On sunday I had a blue fox jersey on.

Me after my dual final w/ crazy leon. People were gettin sauced pretty quick after that dual...

Me blocked by a sign.

My mom took a photo class in college, can you tell :rofl: :rofl:

RATM

Monkey
Aug 5, 2004
Washington DC area
Nice shots, keep them coming, also, as soon as the result are up for day 2 please, someone, please post them.

The weekend was by far, one of the best I've ever had. The courses were both great, and the event could not have gone any better, thanks Hartlove, and all the Racersedge crew.

theg1ant

Monkey
Oct 20, 2006
Atlanta
Saturdays Course was especially fun after you got done with that jump trail:banghead: :banghead: I just thought that it was slow but i didnt realize that it was actually uphill untill race day :plthumbsdown: . The rest of the course was a blast though. A few loose turns, a few tiny rocks, and some scary fast tight singletrack with a long pedaling section at the end. I definatly enjoyed it

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
any shots of me eating it in the d/s? Black steelhead, grey helmet, black/grey/white fox jersey.
thanks
That was you ? That was a fairly gnar fall. My dual final was rediculous. The guy I was up against fell in the second turn, I passed him, then fell in the third turn, he passed me, and I finished the course with my bars turned at a 40 degree angle.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I have a quick question. I'm gonna be racing at the State Championships, Ill be running a 36lb Shova LT for the DH, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to run the DS on that bike. I need to sell some parts off my hardtail so I don't think it will be up and running for the DS.

theg1ant

Monkey
Oct 20, 2006
Atlanta
I have a quick question. I'm gonna be racing at the State Championships, Ill be running a 36lb Shova LT for the DH, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to run the DS on that bike. I need to sell some parts off my hardtail so I don't think it will be up and running for the DS.
A dude on my team raced DS on his shova and did pretty well. You should be fine. I mean its not as good an option as a hardtail but as long as you can throw it around and pedal you should be fine

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
damn fun courses, saturday's high speed ewoking through the narrow trees was fun. sunday's off-camber steep switchbacks were great. both sides of the dual course are starting to get close to even in speed. mo' betta than last year. best thing of all... 2 days, 3 races.

props to hartlove/racersedge and wisp. thanks for giving us a place to race.

any results up yet?

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
Any idea when the results are going to be posted?
Results will be posted on racers edge website, wisp website and derailed as soon as LA Timing sends the files. In the mean time, I have hard copies - shoot me an email if you need.

Thanks to all who came out! We still have a little tweaking to do, but this was one the best events ever! Props to all of you!

chrismac

Chimp
Nov 3, 2006
I have some shots of the dual race. This is the first time i've posted photos up here, in the attatchments it only lets you put up 5, and im not sure those will pop up in here..? what is the best way to put up like 15 photos? a user gallery, in there it seems i can only post up one at a time..

these are lower res, i if you want larger non-watermarked let me know and i can mail the original. I have a few more, not many though, give me a bike, jersey, or number and i'll look.

Attachments

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
I like to post pics on here by linking them to a photobucket account.
Photobucket.com is simple. sign up for an account in a couple of minutes, upload your pictures to an online "album" then each image will have an IMG code which you copy/paste into the text area of your ridemonkey post. When you are making a post it will appear as a line of text until you click "submit" down below. The images will then appear full size on the thread. If they don't show up correctly, chances are you didn't copy/paste the entire line, or copied the wrong line for the image. each image in the album will have 3 different codes. the one you want (IMG) is the 3rd I think.

so having said that....any pics of me on an all black hardtail, black/white/grey fox jersey, and a great helmet?

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
I like to post pics on here by linking them to a photobucket account.
Photobucket.com is simple. sign up for an account in a couple of minutes, upload your pictures to an online "album" then each image will have an IMG code which you copy/paste into the text area of your ridemonkey post. When you are making a post it will appear as a line of text until you click "submit" down below. The images will then appear full size on the thread. If they don't show up correctly, chances are you didn't copy/paste the entire line, or copied the wrong line for the image. each image in the album will have 3 different codes. the one you want (IMG) is the 3rd I think.

so having said that....any pics of me on an all black hardtail, black/white/grey fox jersey, and a great helmet?
I got some pics of you but you may not want the public to see:bonk:

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Mike thanks for your help with the proposal. Rachel had no idea what was going on....it was a lot of fun. I will email you a couple of pics tomorrow that you can put on the site if you would like....Once again thanks,
Adam