Quantcast

With all this snow...

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
We have at least a foot on the mountain here in Bellingham (Galbraith). I tried to get out today, but my pedals would get stopped in the snow when ever I pedalled, and my bash was even dragging in the snow most of the time.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
yeah i wanted to go ride but it is 8 inches in town let alone on the mtn. driving was fun...good thing we have a subaru, though still slick as snot on the roads, pulling into the driveway we made a nice trench cause the car only has like 6-7" of clearance and it was well past that(axle depth of the car)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Uh, have fun with that ride:brow: We're expecting to lose power any time tonight. I'm trying to get to Kevin knock the snow off the hanging tree branches, that are now 'resting' on the power lines.:rant:

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Tons of snow in Bellingham, close to 1 foot at my house. Was jumping my bike off of my kick ramp last night and landing in fresh powder:biggrin: :biggrin:

Driving is a blast right now, most of the roads aren't plowed. Pitching the truck sideways in corners (on purpose) is fun

Garrett 0 P

Monkey
Sep 10, 2006
sammamish
now that the weathers getting all ****ty.

is there anywhere to ride where the weather cant get the best of you.

other then skatebarn or collanade. anyone got suggestions

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i suppose we should all remember that this month is not normal in rainfall...

i mean it's a half inch off the all-time record for a month.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Wew! That was an interesting drive home to Shoreline:plthumbsdown: Took me an hour and a half to get 14 miles:rant: At least I'm home before the game starts.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Wew! That was an interesting drive home to Shoreline:plthumbsdown: Took me an hour and a half to get 14 miles:rant: At least I'm home before the game starts.
seriously i go to kings up in shoreline and holy crap around 4ish just started dumping i was on 155th and cars just were stoped on the hill trying to get up.

net guy mabey ill se what our plans are and if well even have room in the car. 5 people plus board/skis and clothes in my tiny jeep. mabey no rom for bikey.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
seriously i go to kings up in shoreline and holy crap around 4ish just started dumping i was on 155th and cars just were stoped on the hill trying to get up.
Ya, we live on 148th, it was pretty bad. I got lucky-er and was able to weave though side streets and stay off 99 and Greenwood. Watching other people drive in the snow makes me nervous:rant:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Watching other people drive in the snow makes me nervous:rant:
Haha yah you do fine as long as there aren't any ditches around.:biggrin:

Theres some big abandoned warehouses on the waterfront, hmmmm
There is the Skatebarn down in Renton?.... Would be nice if they had something like Rays in Cleveland.

http://www.raysmtb.com/

And you know that Collonade is going to have alot of cool stuff, underneath the freeway deck for free....

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
There is the Skatebarn down in Renton?.... Would be nice if they had something like Rays in Cleveland.

http://www.raysmtb.com/
Oh man I remember seeing the Mountain bike action with rays article about 1-2 years ago. Looks like an amazing place I would definatly be up for riding if we got a place like that.

We could use it considering our fall and winters are always soaking, and ruin the trails *for the most part*.