Quantcast

With Harts win

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
ill probably be a fanboy next year, but its due to the price to awesomeness factor the glory has, not to mention their employee pricing program isn't bad either :)

Pslide

Turbo Monkey
The audio lags the video by a few seconds on that clip.

Is it my computer or the video itself? Strange!
Mine had a few skips and stutters...maybe do to high traffic on the vid (let's hope).

I would think Freecaster would have added in their logo somewhere more prominent for advertising if this is actually going viral.

And I bet Giant's not too happy that all the viewers get treated to a Trek ad at the beginning!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I would think Freecaster would have added in their logo somewhere more prominent for advertising if this is actually going viral.
It is too late. The yt vids went viral. Maybe if people keep sending the freecaster vid but I doubt it will be so high on reddit or as popular on other sites.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
It is too late. The yt vids went viral. Maybe if people keep sending the freecaster vid but I doubt it will be so high on reddit or as popular on other sites.
FC just needs to contact these sites and provide the correct link.

I've passed the FC around at work already.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
btw just to derail this thread any further...

who here thinks the trek add is the lamest for a DH bike ever, too?
:wave:

It would have been so easy for them too- just show more of Gwin riding at full speed for 20 seconds with music, then cut to picture of frame and talk about how it's awesome carbon. Done.

Not only could I be the CFO of a video streaming company, but I could also be the art director for trek :rolleyes:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
btw just to derail this thread any further...

who here thinks the trek add is the lamest for a DH bike ever, too?
Yeah for something I have heard probably 50 times in the last month it is very weak. It got to the point of being very annoying.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Uh, what? The biggest bike company in the world, and they should be happy because they have got two world champs - spread over a decade!

They should be winning Worlds left right and centre.
You clearly don't know Giant! haha

You are right, they should be bummed they have 2 senior mens DH winners.