WMD Existed, But Where Are They Now?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
June 10, 2003
www.rushlimbaugh.com

We now know, despite dire news stories to the contrary, that almost no "treasures" were looted from the Iraqi museum. It was just another anti-Bush tsunami blown away by a reality check. The next bill of goods the Democrats' willing accomplices in the mainstream media want to sell us, is that Bush "lied" to us about the weapons of mass destruction everyone from Bill Clinton to the United Nations to the Iraqis themselves admitted they had.

Here we "connected the dots" in a way people accused us of not doing before 9/11, and these partisan nuts are ticked off! Either Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Colin Powell, and the 14 Democrats who signed that October 1998 letter urging President Clinton to attack and destroy Iraq's WMD programs were telling the truth, or Saddam Hussein was. Either the Democrat-controlled Senate had ulterior motives in approving the use of force resolution (77-23) in October 2002, as did the House (296-133), or they knew Saddam had WMDs.
MORE

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by LordOpie
Rush is tooooooo partisan for me. Sorry, won't read his crap... even if he's right.

..it's a shame to hear that. I can listen to NPR and Rush... I learn a lot from both.

Ah well, to each his own I suppose.

:p

Archslater

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
Indianapolis
Yeah, Rush makes a lot of good points, but then he goes and sabotages himself by doing things like ripping Democrats for their partisinship, when he himself is just as guilty.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by N8
June 10, 2003
www.rushlimbaugh.com

We now know, despite dire news stories to the contrary, that almost no "treasures" were looted from the Iraqi museum. It was just another anti-Bush tsunami blown away by a reality check. The next bill of goods the Democrats' willing accomplices in the mainstream media want to sell us, is that Bush "lied" to us about the weapons of mass destruction everyone from Bill Clinton to the United Nations to the Iraqis themselves admitted they had.

Here we "connected the dots" in a way people accused us of not doing before 9/11, and these partisan nuts are ticked off! Either Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Colin Powell, and the 14 Democrats who signed that October 1998 letter urging President Clinton to attack and destroy Iraq's WMD programs were telling the truth, or Saddam Hussein was. Either the Democrat-controlled Senate had ulterior motives in approving the use of force resolution (77-23) in October 2002, as did the House (296-133), or they knew Saddam had WMDs.
MORE

ROTFLMAO:D :D :D . Hehehehehe, N8 links us to the thoughts of Rush Limbaugh. That's great Genghis, what's next "The Collected Wisdom of David Duke" or "Chicken Soup for the Bigoted Soul" by Pat Buchanan. You crack me up mate. Oh yeah and I'm not laughing with you.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Originally posted by valve bouncer
ROTFLMAO:D :D :D . Hehehehehe, N8 links us to the thoughts of Rush Limbaugh. That's great Genghis, what's next "The Collected Wisdom of David Duke" or "Chicken Soup for the Bigoted Soul" by Pat Buchanan. You crack me up mate. Oh yeah and I'm not laughing with you.
mate if you want a real laugh, check out the picture he put of himself at a school reunion or somethin....

:rolleyes:

sadness factor: 1000

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Do you really put Limbaugh in the same company as Duke? Buchanan I'll buy but Duke is a stretch.

Rush is entertainment and really quite informative if you are looking for a contemporary conservative perspective on things. Rush and FOX balanced with NPR, CBS, ABC, NBC provide an interesting blend of viewpoints and ideas. They all are slaves to the corporations that own them INCLUDING NPR who has mega-corporate sponsorhips.

Who then, if you will, is a good radio political pundit?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ummbikes

a good radio political pundit?
That's an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Roy and HG are good (10 bucks and a used tube if you can tell me who they are without looking at google:D ).
Ok, Ollie "I was just doing my duty" Stone then rather than the Grand poobah or Cyclops or whatever David Duke was(help me out here N8)?
Isn't David Duke in the clink?

Eddie420

Chimp
Dec 26, 2001
Sydney,Australia
ya Roy and HG, they're are the dudes on triple J that comment on the footy.....funny ****. And they did have a funny tv show during the olympics can't remember the name of it....
$10 please:p

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by Eddie420
ya Roy and HG, they're are the dudes on triple J that comment on the footy.....funny ****. And they did have a funny tv show during the olympics can't remember the name of it....
$10 please:p
"The Dream".....and Aussies don't count all you get is a kick in the date and a vegemite sandwich:D

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
I cheated and did a Google search... These guys sound fun, I'm going to try and catch their show. Now to figure out the time zone differences!:D
dude, those guys aren t fun... they are brain fvcked !... madness... some of the best crooked sh1t you ll find... i miss them... triple j radio ( jjj) has em... see if you can check them out via the internet airwaves... abe.net.au

good luck

HELLO ASIA

partsbara

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I cheated and did a Google search... These guys sound fun, I'm going to try and catch their show. Now to figure out the time zone differences!:D
I'm glad ya did a gooogle search:D :D They are very cool units, legends in Australia in fact. You may not get a lot of the humour but if you do then you'll understand Aussies a lot more. Cheers Ummbikes:D :D

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by partsbara

HELLO ASIA

partsbara
ROTFLMAO

The Nissan Cedrics.... they are not normal them c*nts. F*ck I wish I was back home sometimes Dela. SH*T..............

I love my life livin' overseas, not bein' like the sheep, but there's nothin' like home. A few Monkeys will understand;)

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA

Who then, if you will, is a good radio political pundit?
There's a guy here in Southern California on the KLOS Classic Rock radio station, Frank Sontag. Initially if you listen to him he seems pretty leftist...but when he starts ripping Lefty's you soon realize that he's got a pretty straight head and really rides the balance between Left and Right. I remember one case where he ripped Nader apart and all these lefty's called and accused him of being a "traitor" to their cause. He comes on at midnight sunday/monday on 95.5. I love listening to him...but I hate how some people call and they're obvious freakin' idiots.

Frenchy

Chimp
Jun 22, 2003
North Georgia
Since everyone is letting loose with their favorite radio host I like Tom Hartman. I'll warn you he is left of center but is very intellectual and listens to both sides.

Rumsfeld, me, Saddam and my dog. The gang...

Attachments

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ok, my favorite radio dude is Phil Hendrie. You get just as much useful info out of him as anyone else... which is none... but he's fvcking awesome!