Quantcast

Women in the engineering field

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
love the news title: "U of I Girls of Engineering Calendar causes stir"

can i borrow your avi n8? i loves me some butter to churn.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There were was exactly 3 girls in my engineering program. One had a moustache, one was referred to as Chewbacca, the thired was attractive but had the personality of a rabid badger with a meth addiction. Thankfully there was a liberal arts school with the exact opposite male to female ratio in the same town.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
There were was exactly 3 girls in my engineering program. One had a moustache, one was referred to as Chewbacca, the thired was attractive but had the personality of a rabid badger with a meth addiction. Thankfully there was a liberal arts school with the exact opposite male to female ratio in the same town.
Our school is about 3:2 females to males, but the engineering dept. is about 1:4. I switched to a liberal Theology program, but it isn't much better on the eyes, though there are a few cute ones. I think the business and art schools took all of the lookers.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I went to art school...

most students were bi

and liked to dye their hair

I never had a relationship with an artist

but I's got me a cute engineer!!!!
:)

maybe we'll have the OMGF calendar of engineering, complete with nekkid OMGF .

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have worked with very few hotties. I guess you could say it goes both ways though. I'm sure a "men of engineering" calendar would be about as hot as a Bill Gates photo shoot.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Women engineers tend to be much more attractive than their male counterparts.

My girlfriend was an engineer.