Quantcast

Woodward Shreddage

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I took a roadtrip with some of my homies. Me, Tyler Mcaul, Ryan Howard, and Andrew Taylor, rolled down to Woodward, and met up with Nate Adams, and Bovice. We shredded for days.
Jump builder Dave had rebuilt the DJ's to perfection. I was drooling when i rolled up to them.
Bla bla bla. Here are some pics.

Nasty Nate

This is Bovice. He is straight gangsta, and he wants to beat Chris Duncans as$.

Ryan was throwing nasty shoulder buzzers on the pump track.

Tmac Tuck

Hellis were flying groms out daily.

AT entered the grom high jump contest. He lost.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
So sick. What's up with woodward, can you just go and ride or do you have to do that stupid camp?

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
So sick. What's up with woodward, can you just go and ride or do you have to do that stupid camp?
you should def inquire with wooward west. with woodward east, in the off season which is fall/winter, there's no camp. the past two years i went for a weekend and had a blast. not crowded at all. cost me under $200 for the weekend, including lodge room and breakfast.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Tons of great riding in those pics. I beat the riding was out of hand. That 2nd one is amazing - looks like he's falling out of the sky, he so up there.

This is Bovice. He is straight gangsta, and he wants to beat Chris Duncans as$.
That's awesome. How old is that kid?

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Tons of great riding in those pics. I beat the riding was out of hand. That 2nd one is amazing - looks like he's falling out of the sky, he so up there.

That's awesome. How old is that kid?
That kid is 15 years old.:shocked: