Quantcast

Work party/ Campout/ Beer Fest at Carter's

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
If anyone is interested a group of us will be at Carter's sat-sun after Thanksgiving. We will be doing some prep work for the week after, followed by some riding. So if the tryptophan hasn't bogged you down, pack your bags with beer and make your way to Ellijay.

Aug 7, 2009
Asheville, NC
I may be down for this. the weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week so we should be in for a good time. I've never been to carter's before so if you could help with some directions that'd be cool. I can get to ellijay from augusta but i have no clue otherwise.fees to camp? dogs cool? you guys just camping saturday night? I may possibly come up and ride friday and camp friday night too if that's possible.

thanks
chad

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
I may be down for this. the weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week so we should be in for a good time. I've never been to carter's before so if you could help with some directions that'd be cool. I can get to ellijay from augusta but i have no clue otherwise.fees to camp? dogs cool? you guys just camping saturday night? I may possibly come up and ride friday and camp friday night too if that's possible.

thanks
chad
If you look at the "one more try at carters" thread #16, I posted directions from Ellijay. Camping is around 10-15 bucks. I don't see why you can't have a dog. I wouldn't take it on the trail though. Only camping sat night and should be there by noon.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
I don't think it is goin to mess with the race. Bad weather will be moving out by noon and as long as the ground does not freeze we should be good. Saturday high should be 42. Sunday should be some good riding.