Quantcast

Working on the Ti collection

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
Ran in to Ron Andrews of King Cage fame (among others) yesterday and he is shillin some cool wrist bracelets made from cage scraps. And while you're ordering yours don't forget to get a bubble blower also. :) And a few cages.

DSC02109.jpg

At the same event Mike Augsperger and Leni Fried were in attendance. Mike's hand bikes are totally bad a**. Not one, but two Schlumpf mtn. drives on each one with at least 7 in the back via a cassette or an internal hub even. They were the bike of choice at the Hand Chair World Championships held here this weekend. Of course it rained and was nasty but it didn't stop the competitors. Pretty cool stuff. Really sorry I didn't have the camera.

Leni showed me her portfolio and the paint jobs and ti ano work she does (and has been doing since the Fat City days) is top notch. Hmmmm, she does Ti jewelry also......

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.:eek:

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
Nice Time Bomb.
I sent my 4 year old Time Bomb in recently for a new crystal and they sent me back a whole new watch which I thought was pretty darn good of them. Except now the band is one link too big and I have to go get it out of there...