Quantcast

World’s 2023

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Flosports is $150 per year. You can cancel anytime. But they will still bill you for a year…
They have the rights to all USAC national championships and all UCI world championships in the USA.
(you can go to their site and there is a 480p “preview” during live events with no sound that you can watch if you don’t mind refreshing a bunch!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Well,we have time to pick who we think will put on the Stripes?

Troy within a cunthair of winning It before,he has not forgotten!

Two rookies with a Win already? Everybody puttin money down on them.

Bruni not happy and would Love to win yet again. Perhaps they can fix his Drivetrain fucking up on him?

Finn is looking Fast and the Rookie is bringing out his Best to me.

Greenland is in the Fight,he too has a Rookie pushing him.

Benny The Jet could Slay the course with his body and bike.

TBow is on a mission and just needs to breath.

Luca is the USA hope for a win

Verg is Verg,lookin at Jackson saying you tryin tobe as pretty as me? I am the King Rookie!

Thats all for now.

Avy

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Yes Gary,I agree,you must save the Race! As toodles said,we can pay for All of your troubles. That would be sooo kewl. Now,about the Family,should we get a babysitter? Perhaps you have Family that would gladly help you for this epic weekend? Have them there with Help? Whatever it takes Brother. What do you need Gary? Please tell us.

Avy
Getting internet to stream anything from the bottom of nevis range would be a laugh.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Please explain toodles? OTB? Fogive me,but Benoit is Kewl.

Avy
Ah just the nickname they've been giving him for the last couple of years. Seems to suit him pretty well and now I'm so used to it.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
It’s not a language thing. The French say he looks like a Gendarme.
Oh that is fucked up. What the hell do think of Amery? I mean he is the ugliest creature on the circuit by far. Thanks for the info buckoW.

Avy

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It’s not a language thing. The French say he looks like a Gendarme.
:D he acknowledged as much when Flo interviewed him for Full Attack... said he was pretty quiet off the bike, but was willing to get rowdy where it counts! But I still think it's doubly difficult for him when he doesn't quite get the language, and maybe isn't as familiar with Eddy and his style of humour?

Oh that is fucked up. What the hell do think of Amery? I mean he is the ugliest creature on the circuit by far. Thanks for the info buckoW.

Avy
what the heck is that even supposed to mean?! Amaury is (was?) brash and wild... I think everyone is attracted to those kinds of shenanigans...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that's rough. at least he's got his sense of humor intact. his appendix has been giving him issues all year.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Met Nathan once. with Steve at Ft Bill start hut when they were both on Syndicate. Both nice dudes.
wouldn't fuck either of em tho

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
:D he acknowledged as much when Flo interviewed him for Full Attack... said he was pretty quiet off the bike, but was willing to get rowdy where it counts! But I still think it's doubly difficult for him when he doesn't quite get the language, and maybe isn't as familiar with Eddy and his style of humour?

what the heck is that even supposed to mean?! Amaury is (was?) brash and wild... I think everyone is attracted to those kinds of shenanigans...
I’m not sure what you are on about? They were making fun of how Benny the Jet looked. Forgive me if I am wrong about this. I was just saying he looks a hell of a lot better than Amery,who is ugly. Both are French,so I thought it was odd. Amery is a Beast,a Threat,a Contender,a Joy to watch,and if he can stay healthy,like all of them,he could climb the ladder to Gwin one day. Just not today.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Met Nathan once. with Steve at Ft Bill start hut when they were both on Syndicate. Both nice dudes.
wouldn't fuck either of em tho
I met him as well with Syndicate in Monterey at Sea Otter. He was in DS against a local legend of my hometown. I was at the finish line as I wanted to give my guy Love. It was full open to do so for anyone. He has tobe 6 4 and at the time felt like 235,thick. I put my arm around his shoulder and said congrats,as it was very close race,at the last sprint to the line he just went into overdrive and was too much for my guy. I was 220 lean and mean,thinking Dam he is thick! I Love the old videos of him on that Yeti,fuckin Sick. He must of just killed everything on the bike. I would love to hear/see those stories.

Avy

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
It's purely the UCI for Worlds, and a shit show.

See page 7 below.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/761l7gh5x5an/6vV7qITbKbQr85FyztcRAt/8fb7b9e632329fdbcfb69e5d5b99725a/2023_CWC_Technical_Guide_MTB_-_ENG.pdf

Looks like FloSports for USA, BBC for Brits, France TV, Eurosport, etc.
A shit show and no GCN... :p
Time to fire up the VPNs!
hooolay hell!!
Looking like it might be free to air in NZ.
TVNZ don't have a pay per view platform as far as I'm aware.

New Zealand TVNZ (work in progress)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Just noticed Neko came in 10th at US National Champs, meaning he's back to racing his DH bike! So I went back to have a look whether he'd been selected to the US team for World Champs, and he is! that's great, it'll be sweet to see him race again. (oh wait. fuck). still, great that he's racing.

Last edited: