Quantcast

World’s 2023

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
What's going on with Reece Wilson? Head stuff, then the moto injury? Busy trying to get a PGA card?

With this rain, I'm all chips in on Danny Hart.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Need a miracle by the looks of it for greg to win and just as im typing this his tyre blows off. Tubeless is a fuckin shambles

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Did Needles pop some Xanax prior to this gig?
Fuck knows but I Had to mute it the shit the pair of them are spouting was fuckin unreal.

Id like anyone to win this but a frenchy, would be the fairytale for BK to win considering where he started and how long he's been at it.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Matt walker up and then has a big stack just before the motorway, i recon he could have pulled it back.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
What does it say about the state of international world championship downhill racing when Gary is my presenter

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
How comes a lot of riders are ditching inserts? Neither Farina nor Minnaar had them. I guess Ft Bill being such a comparatively rockless track might move them towards running without an insert, but lowering the pressure in search of traction in the mud did certainly end up badly for them.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
I know racing is racing, and weather is a part of racing, but that podium right now should hand their medals over to the guys who came down in the pissing rain.