Quantcast

World Champs 2020 - Leogang!!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yeah. Fair enough.

By privateer I just meant not on a UCI team or big factory team.
I thought Team racing dudes was a shop team supported by YT. I remember them being camped up gypsy style in their van near the lake in Les Gets a few years ago, Joe Barnes and Ferg were doing similar that summer. I guess TRD are bigger than that now if they're supporting Trummer.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK

struggling even more with keeping a mask on than the track ;)

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Jack Moir: Retire from DH, medal at World's?
Also smoked his former boss who unceremoniously dropped him so late in the season he had to take the Enduro contract. Additionally he smoked the guy who was hired to replace him. Good shit!

Canyon seems to be smart enough to let him race both Enduro and DH, and clearly based on his results thus far he's a solid contender in either on their bikes.

Moir related Shadenfreude and Bulldog coming back were the main things I was amped about

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Actually run by Gwin and Gwin's decision to drop Moir that late in the season?
Sorry for being so pedantic but if that's the case there's surely gotta be more to the story.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Actually run by Gwin and Gwin's decision to drop Moir that late in the season?
Sorry for being so pedantic but if that's the case there's surely gotta be more to the story.
Gwin is the team owner, team owner is/should be fairly intimately involved in rider roster decisions. Moir was pretty open about it, he didn't know he was "on the market" until pretty much every team's roster was set in stone. Seems onvious what happened there. Same shit that happened to Gwin when he got cut from YT, so doubly shitty to allow it to happen to a rider on his team.