Quantcast

World Cup round 1: Results

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
I was surprised to hear that Mig Martinez raced, and finished 23rd, like someone said on this forum, I'm sure we'll see him return to MTB full time next season.

Also, someone mentioned about his little brother, I read that he is the current French National Cyclocross Champ (cadets, think that's like under 15 or something ?)

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Nice to see Sauser taking home the win. Christoph has been running the NoTubes setup, Time Ti pedal kit, and the aluminum rotors for over a year. Nothing like getting feedback from one of the best in the world right now.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Mike B.
Nice to see Sauser taking home the win. Christoph has been running the NoTubes setup, Time Ti pedal kit, and the aluminum rotors for over a year. Nothing like getting feedback from one of the best in the world right now.
blahblahblahplugblahblahblahplug :devil: :eek: sorry had to do it...... :D

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Originally posted by indieboy
blahblahblahplugblahblahblahplug :devil: :eek: sorry had to do it...... :D
Sh*t, did I leave out the tags [plug] blahblah [/plug]

Seriously though, I've met Christoph on a few occasions and he's truly a good person. I'm just happy to see him win.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Mike B.
Sh*t, did I leave out the tags [plug] blahblah [/plug]

Seriously though, I've met Christoph on a few occasions and he's truly a good person. I'm just happy to see him win.
ahahah i was only messin w/ ya! but yeah sauser is one of my favorite racers. super cool guy!!!