Quantcast

worst movie thread

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
dont know if this has been started before...

im watching Kidco....dont ask why...im high, tired from driving, and dont feel like moving.

anyone else?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Freddy got Fingered..... There isn't enough pot in the world to make it watchable.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
What was that movie? Independence Day?

Let's fly up and install a virus on Aliens computers and let's just hope we're on the same operating system... WTF?!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Others I've thought of:

An American Haunting

A.I.

Batman 2

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Lady in the Water

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
1990: The Bronx Warriors.

I saw this in the mid 80's, in the Bronx, naturally.

I believe none of this movie was filmed in the Bronx. I remember one scene where they have a showdown across from the World Trade Center, which was 15 miles away from the Bronx.

This is the worst movie I have ever paid to see.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
and what did you think? I hope you didnt buy the dvd.
holy sht what a pile of utter crap that movie was....no i didnt buy it. i had a feeling it was gonna suck...i mean come on...aliens?!?!?! and harrison ford looked like he was about 70 years old and overweight, oh wait he is

spielberg and lucas should be ashamed of themselves. they should have let a good thing die with the last Indiana Jones.

i think i should take it upon myself and bring my degauzer to blockbuster and walmart to prevent future rentals and purchases.

Last edited:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
King of crappy movies has to be Ishtar. How about that Popeye musical starring Robin Williams? I hated Anchorman. Any movie with Vin Diesel as the lead = teh suck.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
holy sht what a pile of utter crap that movie was....no i didnt buy it. i had a feeling it was gonna suck...i mean come on...aliens?!?!?! .
Yeah because finding the holy grail and the ark were oh so much more realistic. It was a frikkin indiana jones movie... over the top, lots of action, and a goofy story... just like the first three. I liked it. :)

You want bad? try Eyes Wide Shut, or Boulevard Nights. "Chuco is dead!" :disgust1:

Last edited: