Quantcast

Worst song to wake up to

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
My cousin and his daughter stayed over last night. I woke up to the sound of her playing her K-Fed CD. It was the most gawd-awful thing I ever heard. Now I got that stupid chorus from one of his songs stuck in my head. "po po zao, po po zao" :rant: arrrggghhhh!!!!

So, this brings up a question. What stupid song is stuck in your heads?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
CKY- 96 Quite Bitter Beings
but its a good song to have stuck in the head

also, Misfits- Hybrid Moments

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
This should be in the other "movie" thread too -
...just put your little hand in mine...

Lately the wife has been playing different kids songs for our 3 month old.
is fun at first, but it's been stuck in my head for a week or two now. The s...l...o...w version.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Keep in mind my son just turned 1, so disney is on and also we have a cd we put on for the 45 min drive to the sitters house.

"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E, It's the Mickey Mouse clubhouse, come inside it's fun inside. . . ."
That and
"Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggiddy dog. . ."

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
the default ringer song that has been on waaaay to many of my mobile phones. i think they chose that godawful piece of crap to incentivate people to pay for ringtones.

yes I said it. Incentivate. what you gonna do about it punk?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Date Rape - Sublime
The Infamous Date Rape - A Tribe Called Quest
Rape Me - Nirvana

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Tried listening to rock, r n b, oldies, alternative, nothing's working. I'll try kareoke tonight. Maybe large amounts of beer and drunken singing will clear it out.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
the other day i had "Pinball Wizard" by The Who stuck in my head ALL day...all i could think of all day was "that deaf dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
That f@&king "Hey there Delia song" gets stuck in my head all the time.
I fvcking hate that song. It's played on the local radio stations like 4x as much as the next most popular song.

I'm so glad I don't have a shotgun.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
so my alarm clock is messed up and doesn't play my cd, it randomly selects radio stations. so yesterday i had to get up early to watch my neighbors kids (whiny kids at 7:30-no fun) so it was already gonna be a bad morning. then my alarm clock went off. it was that damn song called beautiful girls or something. some guy with an obnoxious voice singing about how all the girls make him sucidal or some stupid ****. i've never gotten out of my bed and to the other side of my room that fast.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood.....uuuggghhh.

Other bad times for bad songs:

Right before my DH race run at Platty #1, my friend Bob starts singing MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" and starts doing the 'big pants' dance move.....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i recall some drunken weekend in high school, camping out in some sand pits w/ friends and a few cases of Busch...raging hangover in the morning, and someone decides to play some Billy Squier as loud as the boombox can put out. ugh.