Quantcast

Wow, this cop is a gem! a REAL gem!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
No one disputes that an on-duty Irvine police officer got an erection and ejaculated on a motorist during an early-morning traffic stop in Laguna Beach. The female driver reported it, DNA testing confirmed it and officer David Alex Park finally admitted it.
Park unzipped his pants, took his penis out and got an erection, she explained. “Basically, the officer made me give [him] a freaking hand job and he let me go. I’m so freaked out about it.”

A jury of one woman and 11 men—many white and in their 50s or 60s—agreed with Stokke. On Feb. 2, after a half-day of deliberations, they found Park not guilty of three felony charges that he’d used his badge to win sexual favors during the December 2004 traffic stop.

I just LOVE our judicial system!

Link

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
gold!!!

In the wee hours of Dec. 15, 2004, Lucy (only her first name was used during the trial) finished her final shift at Captain Cream in Lake Forest, not far from the Irvine Spectrum. Management had let her go after an incident involving a female customer in a bathroom stall. According to court records, there had been a small amount of cocaine, kissing and breast fondling.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
there must be much more to that story than the snips you provided...
Which is why I have provided you with a link

But you are right, there is more. The girl is a stripper, but does that give him permission?

And then Kamiabipour introduced the bombshell evidence from a high-ranking Irvine police officer: on the night Park tailed Lucy out of the city, the global positioning system in his patrol car had been disconnected without authorization.

“I checked and [the GPS] was not working,” said Lt. Henry Boggs.

An unexplainable coincidence, Park’s defense countered.

In his closing argument, Stokke [dude's lawyer] pounced. He called Lucy one of those “girls who have learned the art of the tease, getting what they want . . . they’ve learned to separate men from their money.”

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Which is why I have provided you with a link

But you are right, there is more. The girl is a stripper, but does that give him permission?
Absolutly not. I dont care what the situation is, She couldnt belive it was happening, that she was giving a hand job to a cop to get out of a ticket, and the friggin cop admitted to getting a hand job and letting her out of the ticket.

Fact even if she was "all up on him" and offering he is still wrong , he is a peace officer, and should act like one. If he wants to hit it, go for it after work and dont offer any favors for it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
:picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu:

This thread is useless with no stripper pictures. I may have to take a road trip down the old 405 to the the Captain Cream...just for research purposes you know.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
:picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu:

This thread is useless with no stripper pictures. I may have to take a road trip down the old 405 to the the Captain Cream...just for research purposes you know.
Don’t waste your time - worst place EVER...

Girls are not that hot, they dance then walk around and expect you to give them money for sitting in the same building that they danced in.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wait, I can get a hand job and a gun?

Screw it, I'm moving to CA!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Don’t waste your time - worst place EVER...

Girls are not that hot, they dance then walk around and expect you to give them money for sitting in the same building that they danced in.
Anything is better than Antelope Valley strip clubs...but I would go through LA to get to Orange, and there are a few decent ones in LA. So I have heard...

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Authorities say the woman arrived at the home in a one-piece, light colored dress. She took off the dress and cleaned the house for $100-per-hour.

Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean.

When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.
Makes you wonder where she hid the jewelry :shocked:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan