Quantcast

WOW watch out for this SCAM

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
I saw this scam also... But i was looking for a Fuji S2... He has a brand new one w/usa warranty in a factory sealed box (with all included items) for a low low price of $750.00 the bodys new tend to go for 1600+

Andy_B said:
I saw this scam also... But i was looking for a Fuji S2... He has a brand new one w/usa warranty in a factory sealed box (with all included items) for a low low price of $750.00 the bodys new tend to go for 1600+
Always check for other items being sold and feedback. The link I provided all have feedbacks of zero, they try and do a mass ad posting to get as much cash as possible in order to bail out with what they can get. Gotta love the thieves... :mumble:

rvlacich

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
Maryland, USA
Clever usage of the private auction feature to prevent others from warning the bidders. Do your part and report the scam. I've done it once before and even posted on link here on the :monkey:. Too bad I can't find it now.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Holy crap guys...check the complete bikes section of ebay...its filled with scams from this dude...like the first 3 pages...What a ****er. Someone stab him in the face.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Okay, I lied...Six pages. Hes screwing people that are actually selling, their listings are sandwiched inbetween his hundreds of scam listings... :rolleyes: