Quantcast

WOW! Went to lunch, came back & my "4 more years" thread

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Well it was locked with an explanation to please discuss it in the Political forum, but then loco whined that it was locked instead of deleted, so it got deleted.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Well it was locked with an explanation to please discuss it in the Political forum, but then loco whined that it was locked instead of deleted, so it got deleted.

We just can't let it go. :nope: :p

J

JRB

I really just wanted to comment in it about the pictures. Let us know when you have them.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
k, my bad about not putting it in the correct forum, just wondered what happened

will post pics as soon as i get em

and to make this a riding related thread, bootleg canyon kicked ass, twice, as did flying monkey and the sahara's blackjack tables :cool:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Cooter Brown said:
k, my bad about not putting it in the correct forum, just wondered what happened

and to make this a riding related thread, bootleg canyon kicked ass, twice, as did flying monkey and the sahara's blackjack tables :cool:
Oh yeah! Dollar blackjack!!! WOOOHOOO! Did y'all get married? Tell Vanessa I said HAY!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Cooter Brown said:

COngrats, I think... did you guys tie the knot?