Quantcast

--- WTF? No GMT? ---

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Where are you people?

Wake up.

A vendor had put on an event at a local restaurant and bought some tickets for the NC State/UNC game last night. A coworker and I won the luck of the draw and ended up with the club section tickets, with free food and drinks, and leather seats. Sweet!

So, last night consisted of: free beer, free food, and free basketball with more free food.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Today's work day is aiming to go much better than yesterday... and by much better I mean more boring (just the way I'd prefer it).

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
good morning. my kids slept through the night. holy hell i feel like a new person. maybe they are giving up waking up 10 times during the night for lent.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Lucky me....I get to go for my glucose test today (for those of you who haven't had one...you need to chug some NASTY sweet fruity drink and then sit around for an hour so the tech can draw your blood after 1 hour); YEAH me! Sydney has a play date so she gets to have fun while I sit around and wait. Other than that, not too much else on dock.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
My heart is racing about a million miles an hour. I was just literally inches from crushing a bicyclist who was riding on the wrong side of the road (i.e. against traffic) and cruised through a red light without slowing down. Holy crap.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! It's Wednesday... it feels like it should be Friday! Work is not my favorite this week, but... gotta pay them bills!

Hoping to hit the gym at lunch today if the boss will let me sneak away. That's about it.